Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Woman Masturbates To Concept Of Commitment

tastey

the onion (www.theonion.com) pulled a good one again :laugh:

PORTAGE, MI—Soaking in her bathtub Tuesday, area resident Linda Marston, 32, pleasured herself over the thought of a long-term committed relationship. "Mmmm... oh, yeah, baby... I want to settle down with you forever," moaned the never-married Marston, as she gently massaged her clitoris with two fingers. "Oh, God, yes... two kids, maybe three... and a house in the country. Big swingset in the backyard." Several hours later, Marston masturbated again to the idea of loving someone unconditionally through good times and bad.

damn this so damn sarcastic, do you get it? :laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

Yeah, I don't know about that one. I tend to masturbate to the thought of my boyfriend pounding me from behind, while my face is buried in between the silky-smooth legs of a gorgeous brunette. :)

:eek:

Do that damn thang u lil FREAK!:whip2:

Yeah, I don't know about that one. I tend to masturbate to the thought of my boyfriend pounding me from behind, while my face is buried in between the silky-smooth legs of a gorgeous brunette. :)

Just out of curiousity... what would you say if your boyfriend expressed a desire to pound some hot woman? Does it make a difference if he includes you in his fantasy?

Originally posted by rackham

Just out of curiousity... what would you say if your boyfriend expressed a desire to pound some hot woman? Does it make a difference if he includes you in his fantasy?

Well- we've discussed the threesome thing, and he knows that it was never an option to begin with. As far as his fantasies go- there are certain things you don't need to share with your partner. What's in his head is his own business.

Edit: And on top of all that... if I told him what the fantasy I just posted (hell, I might do so tonite)- he'd really dig it.

Well- we've discussed the threesome thing, and he knows that it was never an option to begin with. As far as his fantasies go- there are certain things you don't need to share with your partner. What's in his head is his own business.

Oh okay... so basically you feel that fantasies are okay as long as they're not expressed to your partner? I think you said something once about an overly expressive ex-boyfriend, that's why I was curious...

Oh okay... so basically you feel that fantasies are okay as long as they're not expressed to your partner? I think you said something once about an overly expressive ex-boyfriend, that's why I was curious...

Oh, I just edited in a little bit to my post above.

OK, now I see where you're coming from. The above-mentioned scenario w/my ex had a million and one other variables involved. I'll do my best to give the cliff notes. That was mostly an issue of disrespect, embarrassment, and double-standards. Not only would my ex verbalize his thoughts towards other women we ran across... an extremely large number of women we ran across... the things he wanted to do to their various body parts... and occasionally even whistling or hissing at them...

He also would not stand for me to so much as glance at another guy... because I am bi, it was fine for him to check out women, but because he was straight, me looking at guys was not ok. And when it came down to it- it wasn't even really ok for me to look at women, either.

It's not so much that I mind knowing that my bf might think some other woman is hot- that would be ridiculous and hypocritical! I just don't need to think that he's more into them than he is in me, ya dig? He doesn't need to be staring down other women when we're walking down the street holding hands.

IDK, it doesn't seem worth it to needlessly worry someone about something that doesn't even mean anything- ie, a harmless fantasy you know you wouldn't even want to act out if given the chance. How much you share is up to you and the relationship itself... I just think it's best to use discretion. If I happened to get a vivid flash of me having hot monkey sex with some random guy I happen to pass by one day- I know he wouldn't be happy hearing it, what's the point of sharing something like that if it's only going to hurt him? (Incidentally, and I don't know if this is odd or what- I don't really fantasize about other men.)

Sorry, I kind of rambled and I'm not really sure if I adequately answered your question, lol. :)

Yup, you answered it. I figured there must have been a lot more to that story -- you don't strike me as the type to have double standards in the sex department. Thanks for clearing it up. I hope I didn't offend you. :)

Yup, you answered it. I figured there must have been a lot more to that story -- you don't strike me as the type to have double standards in the sex department. Thanks for clearing it up. I hope I didn't offend you. :)

No problem. ;)