Clubplanet Nightlife Community

George Acosta @ Maze This Saturday!!!!!!

eddyguerra305

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lolahotass

Well I can all ready tell you that you will be too tired. We are dancing for like 8 hours straight at Space biiiiatch:tongue:

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THOSE WERE THE GOOD OLE DAYS AT THE OLD SPACE ... I DONT THINK I CAN DO THAT ANYMORE .... EVEN THO ITS ONLY BEEN LESS THAN A YEAR SINCE THAT ... WHO KNOWS .. ILL GIVE IT A SHOT... ILL JUST CARBLOAD BEFORE I GO THE WHOLE DAY:D :D

There are still some of us true fans left. You know, all the ones that are not on the Space 34/House/ Oscar G Bandwagon....

You shall read the reviews on Monday morning of how much he tore it up...he always does.

I won't be at MAZE this Saturday but I will be ther most of Sunday morning....lol

Originally posted by frisco24

There are still some of us true fans left. You know, all the ones that are not on the Space 34/House/ Oscar G Bandwagon....

You shall read the reviews on Monday morning of how much he tore it up...he always does.

I won't be at MAZE this Saturday but I will be ther most of Sunday morning....lol [/Q

I WILL AND I RESPECT THAT I JUST THINK HE GOT STUCK IN OLD STUFF!!!!

AND I DONT DIG OSCAR G ...I THINK HE IS A VERY GOOD DJ JUST I DONT LIKE THAT BANGING TRIBAL STUFF....MORE INTO PROGRESSIVE.

blendprod...it's all good bro.

I give credit where it is due. Not taking anything away from any other dj, I think that GA will rise once again...just a matter of time. Too good a talent to say that there is no more ACOSTANATION...too many of us. He will once again sell well at Maze and leave people waiting for his next appearance.

Anyone else heading out this Saturday?