Clubplanet Nightlife Community

George Acosta @ Maze This Saturday!!!!!!

eddyguerra305

THATS COOL.....I WOULD LOVE TO SEE A LOT OF DJS RISE...IM NOT A HATER......IM I DJ MYSELF TRYING TO MAKE IT OUT THERE......BTW EVERYBODY ITS INVITED TO B.E.D ON AUGUST 2 ,ILL BE SPINING THERE ON A MONTHLY BASIS IN A NEW PARTY CALLED "BEDTIME SESSIONS" LAS MONTH WAS THE FIRST ONE AND IT WAS VERY VERY GOOD,FULL HOUSE BEAUTIFULL GIRLS ,AND VERY GOOD HOUSE MUSIC.....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by koky

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THOSE WERE THE GOOD OLE DAYS AT THE OLD SPACE ... I DONT THINK I CAN DO THAT ANYMORE .... EVEN THO ITS ONLY BEEN LESS THAN A YEAR SINCE THAT ... WHO KNOWS .. ILL GIVE IT A SHOT... ILL JUST CARBLOAD BEFORE I GO THE WHOLE DAY:D :D

2 words: THERMA PRO's

:D

right on mursa...too many people on that bandwagon. So many people on that bandwagon that it's actually cool to like GA...lol

He's tore it up everytime I go check him out...you know that he has some beats in store for saturday...can't wait

Originally posted by tranzwhore

i mean if you can't handle it, than you can't handle it!

have fun at Bongo's!

i USE to be able to handle his style of trance...but that was Shadow and that was a different time....and NO i dont hang at Bongos!!! i go to high class places like, Club Mystique...:rolleyes::tongue:

"Con la punta del palo....con el palo entero"

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i USE to be able to handle his style of trance...but that was Shadow and that was a different time....and NO i dont hang at Bongos!!! i go to high class places like, Club Mystique...:rolleyes::tongue:

"Con la punta del palo....con el palo entero"

lol

Dale.........que tu puedes.....

Hey dont bash salsa.....salsa the shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your just mad cuz u cant dance it;)

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

GA @ maze?? i guess u know where i WONT be that day....

:hung: :hung: :hung:

actually i havent heard GA since Level...i might wanna check him out again, but not right now...i am still not ready for THAT kind of trance....:shake:

HE HASN'T RECEIVED HIS I LOVE ACOSTANAITION T-SHIRT OR

HIS GLOWSTICK KIT...:tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by mjm420

HE HASN'T RECEIVED HIS I LOVE ACOSTANAITION T-SHIRT OR

HIS GLOWSTICK KIT...

its in the cleaners...some smart ass with the glowstix nun-chucks hit me over the head with them and broke the glowstix...my shirt was glowing for days...:rolleyes::tongue: