Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks Guys!

This weekend was so much fun. It's amazing how the classics bring out so much excitement from everyone. It's great the re-live the memories of such great summers at Tempts. I tried to get in as many of the requests posted. So much great old music and even two nights is not enough to cover all the stuff that I wanted to play. That is why I try to narrow it down to the tracks and vocals that have been huge at Tempts from like 96 to 2002. Once again thanks to all you guys for making this party such a huge success year after year. I was grinning ear to ear all weekend thanks to my incredible Tempts Family. Your love makes it all worth while for me. Always remember to pay no mind to the haters, they are so few in numbers compared to the people who adore that club including myself. I'll leave you with this, "TEMPTATIONS IS A PART OF LIFE".

P.S. TOGA PARTY HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED TO LATE AUGUST DUE TO THE FILMING OF WILD ON E ON JULY 26TH.

P.S.S. MY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION AUGUST 2ND. (21 ALL OVER AGAIN)

Thank you for the phenomenal job and giving some of us old timers a night to remember!!!!

Kiss tore the place apart on Saturday night - can't remember another moment like that in ages - wish I could have made sunday!!!

Is Wild on E! filming the 25th or the 26th???

Originally posted by club75

Thank you for the phenomenal job and giving some of us old timers a night to remember!!!!

Kiss tore the place apart on Saturday night - can't remember another moment like that in ages - wish I could have made sunday!!!

Is Wild on E! filming the 25th or the 26th???

It's Saturday the 26th. Yes Damnit Janet into Kiss was by far my best memory of this weekend. All we need now is the snow inside tempts like when Denny played Kiss at Exit.

I mentioned that last week about having snow inside Tempts - that would spin the damn place upside-down!!!!!!!!!

jarmenio - thanks for the reminder about it being Damnit Janet into Kiss - couldn't remember!! At the time Ceotter was feeding me shots of Crackhouse w/out the "Crack" and I was going insane!!!

I mentioned that last week about having snow inside Tempts - that would spin the damn place upside-down!!!!!!!!!

jarmenio - thanks for the reminder about it being Damnit Janet into Kiss - couldn't remember!! At the time Ceotter was feeding me shots of Crackhouse w/out the "Crack" and I was going insane!!!

I was by Ceotter's bar most the night or on stage, Did I meet you? She is good for killing peoples liver. Yeah I think the snow idea would be insane.

Not sure bro - I was pretty much in her corner or right in front of the boucer w/2 friends...met a bunch of people and was doing lots of shots w/Jeanette as well....

...we're you there when the asshole pissed at her bar?? I came back from the bathroom and walked right into that mess - what a shame- would love to meet that idiot.

Not sure bro - I was pretty much in her corner or right in front of the boucer w/2 friends...met a bunch of people and was doing lots of shots w/Jeanette as well....

...we're you there when the asshole pissed at her bar?? I came back from the bathroom and walked right into that mess - what a shame- would love to meet that idiot.

Do you mean shonette? If so I know her. I am not sure who it was who pissed on the bar but when I came back from the stage she told me about it.

Originally posted by jarmenio

It's Saturday the 26th. Yes Damnit Janet into Kiss was by far my best memory of this weekend. All we need now is the snow inside tempts like when Denny played Kiss at Exit.

I HAD GOOSEBUMPS when kiss came on... just from everyone's reaction. NOW THAT's WHAT I CALL A VIBE! :clap2:

I have a suggestion, since there are so many tracks and so little time, how about doing a RSP Party twice in one summer. Like, Revisiting Summers Past part one in July and then another in late august, like the weekend before closing party? Just a thought :idea:

saynotodrama - Denny tends to play a good hour of classics towards the end of the night at the closing party - generally before going into the 4/5 best songs of the current summer.

jarmenio - it's shonette, u r right, don't know why I always call her jeanette - she kept buying me Captain and Coke's, i had a light blue "Uncle Salty's" t-shirt on and was w/a blonde w/a black top.

Originally posted by saynotodrama

I HAD GOOSEBUMPS when kiss came on... just from everyone's reaction. NOW THAT's WHAT I CALL A VIBE! :clap2:

I have a suggestion, since there are so many tracks and so little time, how about doing a RSP Party twice in one summer. Like, Revisiting Summers Past part one in July and then another in late august, like the weekend before closing party? Just a thought :idea:

I agree, do a 96-97-98 night then do a 98-99-00 night that'd be off hte fucking hook

saynotodrama - Denny tends to play a good hour of classics towards the end of the night at the closing party - generally before going into the 4/5 best songs of the current summer.

jarmenio - it's shonette, u r right, don't know why I always call her jeanette - she kept buying me Captain and Coke's, i had a light blue "Uncle Salty's" t-shirt on and was w/a blonde w/a black top.

dork

Yes, I have been known to be at a few Tempts closings in my day. :D

... But one hour is hardly comparable to another full Saturday and Sunday night of Classics. I know there is A LOT that Denny didn't have the chance to play and I just think that there would definitely be enough music to fill two weekends out of the summer.

Oh and Christianjay... :jerkoff: there are plenty of people on this board who can praise Merge WITHOUT putting down Denny and/or Tempts. I don't know why you would even TRY TO READ a post by Denny thanking his fans for a great weekend.

I don't read the posts about Merge because I can't relate...I wasn't there and there's no reason for me to read posts about a club that I don't go to. It's not a hard concept. But if you must read about a club you hate so much, why do you feel the need to be such a little dick about it? GROW UP!

Originally posted by saynotodrama

Oh and Christianjay... :jerkoff: there are plenty of people on this board who can praise Merge WITHOUT putting down Denny and/or Tempts. I don't know why you would even TRY TO READ a post by Denny thanking his fans for a great weekend.

I don't read the posts about Merge because I can't relate...I wasn't there and there's no reason for me to read posts about a club that I don't go to. It's not a hard concept. But if you must read about a club you hate so much, why do you feel the need to be such a little dick about it? GROW UP!

Couldnt Have Said It Better Myself.

Tempts was great sunday nite.....wish i could have made it out for saturday as well but Sunday was good enuff for me....tempts always = a great time

thank you denny for tearing the place up once again as always

i can imagine the line at tempts after the taping of Wild On! hits the air......people are gonna be like "there are other clubs in seaside???y?"

not trying to put any other place down....personally i like merge and wish i could make it out more often but thanks to denny it is impossible to leave cause the music and the vibe + energy is insane