Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubs 18+

can anyone help me with a club that's cool for a 20 year old?? or places that dont' id too thoroughly if you're a hot girl. a friend is coming from out of town and i want to take her out. any info would be a help...especially there's a reduced price list.

thank

J

Club 20/20 on Saturdays is hot and 18+ (everyone drinks). It's located at 20 Warren Street in Tribeca NYC. It's ladies $5 before 12 and ladies and guys $15 before 1, $20 after by saying GuestlistsVIP.com that's what i did. It's hip-hop on 1 floor and house on another. Everything else in the city 18+ sucks.

Originally posted by dirtyepic18

Arc, simple as that.

18 and over, fridays are great, i suggest giving it a try

www.arcspace.net

for sat, theres the Underwear Party at Sound Factory... thats 18+ and should be pretty sweet, but remember that it doesnt really kick off untill afterhours (4am, something around that)

Agreed

There aren't any really good 18+ parties in the city that aren't trashy. Plus since school is out it's pretty dead in the 18+ Scene. SF fridays should be starting up again soon I think august 1st

But if u really want good music and a great crowd DEF hit up Vinyl fridays and SF sunday mornings

Anything else isn't really worth spending your money on:D

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Agreed

There aren't any really good 18+ parties in the city that aren't trashy. Plus since school is out it's pretty dead in the 18+ Scene. SF fridays should be starting up again soon I think august 1st

But if u really want good music and a great crowd DEF hit up Vinyl fridays and SF sunday mornings

Anything else isn't really worth spending your money on:D

that's what i want to hear...good advice from a young un

Originally posted by nycclubber1

Club 20/20 on Saturdays is hot and 18+ (everyone drinks). It's located at 20 Warren Street in Tribeca NYC. It's ladies $5 before 12 and ladies and guys $15 before 1, $20 after by saying GuestlistsVIP.com that's what i did. It's hip-hop on 1 floor and house on another. Everything else in the city 18+ sucks.

I passed by this joint one night on my way to somewhere. The people smoking outside were dressed up and looked pretty cool. Could be a decent suggestion.