Clubplanet Nightlife Community

oh my gosh look

calebb

I hate Metro as well. I went once and it wasnt because I wanted to actually go there. I just went because the people were cool but other than that I hope it dies in an earthquake. although earthquakes arent really common in new jersey. damn i wish that fucking ramapo fault line would wake up and do its job already at least for one day and then id be a happy camper. This is irrefutable evidence that I am not biased you dumb cunt.

Originally posted by christianjay

lol

gotta love fellow "haters"

although i still feel i am merely giving my opinion, so be it if its negative...

i hate djais as well..as well as cpi's...and dont forget about joeys in clifton with their high school crowd..

You can't say you dont like or hate anything around here because then youre deemed a "hater." Thats their defense against everything.

" Temps has been on a roadtrip downhill and guys outnumber girls"

Tsettos/tempkid- "dont hate"

"Temps isnt attracting any new clientele, theyre just hanging ontom the old ones"

Tsettos/themoo- "dont pay attention to all the haters"

Caleb...One thing to take shots at us...another thing to dis our girls...It is just the way it is...Just like me cross facing a guy @ Surf and slamming him into the outside shower for talking shit to my girl....Yes we are wound to tight and certainly do not take shit REGARDING OUR WOMEN.

I can understand that however I didn't actually take a "dig" at your girls. I mentioned something like "most of you are ugly as sin." One of those is Carguy. The only thing I said to stephanie74 was actually a question...and it was, why she didnt reply with quote. If this is enough for you and your friends to hold a grudge or to even look for me and beat me up, then so be it. I won't change for anyone.

Stack, a cp member was so kind to send me a pic of this fool!!!!!

He was wearing a white shirt that read" to busy to ****" next to a chick wearing all blk and blk hat!!!!!!!!

It was on NJGUIDO.com the site he bashes so much!!!!!!!

It look like he was in Merge!!!!

Caleb Show your face this weekend and lets see how smart your mouth gets in person!!!

Originally posted by njstacked2

Caleb...You are tough right? So it shouldn't matter what you say...The funny thing is I can back up whatever I say....Fact. Can you? Excatly. have a good night. I am sure you will be fine...and I am sure Bus will take this lightly...

Fuck Bus or whomever the hell else you chill with. Youre a bunch of fucking meatheads. Who cares what you have to say anyway? "the funny thing is i can back up whatever I say". ?????????? ummm wtf are you talking about?? What have you backed up that I haven't? What, that all the "iron sisters" are "hot?" Thats your fucking fact??? I didnt realize you were this stupid. Get lost.

Originally posted by tempkid

Stack, a cp member was so kind to send me a pic of this fool!!!!!

He was wearing a white shirt that read" to busy to ****" next to a chick wearing all blk and blk hat!!!!!!!!

It was on NJGUIDO.com the site he bashes so much!!!!!!!

It look like he was in Merge!!!!

Caleb Show your face this weekend and lets see how smart your mouth gets in person!!!

When did I "bash" that site dilip?

Originally posted by njstacked2

Yes Calebb..you are right you will need a gun...Slinky Boy. You better bring that gun everywhere.

I'm not talking about a gun you douche. I dont need a gat, a bat will handle the situation quite well im afraid peace be with you