Clubplanet Nightlife Community

oh my gosh look

calebb

Calebb...Once again making me laugh....hahaha...Please...much to your disbelief...the bat is the worst weapon to use...So easy to deflect...I will have you pinned down in 2 seconds and be stomping on your big fucking nose by the 4th second....Kids really crack me up....especially ugly fucking slinkys that try to talk shit...behind the computer.

Originally posted by njstacked2

Calebb...Once again making me laugh....hahaha...Please...much to your disbelief...the bat is the worst weapon to use...So easy to deflect...I will have you pinned down in 2 seconds and be stomping on your big fucking nose by the 4th second....Kids really crack me up....especially ugly fucking slinkys that try to talk shit...behind the computer.

Are you too fucking retarded to use the "quote" button like stephanie the slut?? One swing and I swear to you ill have your ass laid out like my prom date in '97

Originally posted by calebb

Are you too fucking retarded to use the "quote" button like stephanie the slut?? One swing and I swear to you ill have your ass laid out like my prom date in '97

man you dont know when shut your mouth huh, i almost want to hit you cause your so stupid, not mention ugly as hell too, lol

Calebb...Tell me a little bit about yourself...You know like how you got so fucking ugly...I know a little bit about genetics...it seems like your mother was a monkey and your father was some sort of rare slinky bird with a large beak...either way...you have crossed the line by calling a dear friend "slut"...prepare to die Monkey Bird.

Originally posted by njstacked2

Calebb...Tell me a little bit about yourself...You know like how you got so fucking ugly...I know a little bit about genetics...it seems like your mother was a monkey and your father was some sort of rare slinky bird with a large beak...either way...you have crossed the line by calling a dear friend "slut"...prepare to die Monkey Bird.

:laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by calebb

Dude--Bottom line is that there is no need for those comments about Steffer like that--

You're in deep shit my man!!!