Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BACK Door Bamby Destroyed San Francisco

franksinatra

Thanks to the Back Door Bamby crew (especially Carmel & Mykel) for completely destroying San francisco's biggest nightclub, Ruby Skye.

Their shows were incredible, the timing, the music and of course the girls really gave it to us. We all had a bit of Bamby before it was over.

Cannot wait to have you guys come back.

alex

1.jpg

Alex? you crazy fcknut! is that you on stagee buddy?? tied up there?

Dude, sorry I couldn't make it out to San Fran this time - but you watch, i'm going to surprise your ass out there sometime sooner than you think..

call you later on man..

oh, and i hear that on labor day weekend Danny T is not coming down to Miami.. but I've already made plans for NYC. :) so we better pick up where we left last year brother.

one<

dM.

m o d e r n m e t h o d . c o m

Dee:

Yah baby that's me all tied up. At first I was not going to do the show but I came to my senses and did it. It was too much fun.

Missed you man, but like you said you will be here so we can mess you up SF style real soon. Ask Carmel & Mykel about it.

Did I mention that DJ Juan Mejia played an amazing set that night too. We never stopped dancing.

Originally posted by franksinatra

Thanks to the Back Door Bamby crew (especially Carmel & Mykel) for completely destroying San francisco's biggest nightclub, Ruby Skye.

Their shows were incredible, the timing, the music and of course the girls really gave it to us. We all had a bit of Bamby before it was over.

Cannot wait to have you guys come back.

alex

1.jpg

ahhhhhh shit!!!

Alex... I, hoping to head out to Cali for a week or 2 in early fall, Ill be sure to get in touch w/ all u SF heads befoer i make my way out there!

Diego...up for a road trip?:D