Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does anyone know 2 girls cher and cher?

I am looking for these two girls named cher and cher..it is very important ..I am working with mtv on a project right now..I may have a good offer for them ..i dont have any way to get in contact with them.

here is a pic of one of the chers

If anyone know them please tell me how to get in contact with them.

THE TWO GIRLS TO THE RIGHT.

858.jpg

Please email asap

solarlounge@comcast.net

Thanks!!!:D

oh yeah dave, i almost forgot that RIVERDANCE you did for the guy really caught his attention.............and dave "YOU ARE BORING!!!" that is why we do not have you do any of the networking.......................

"SOLARLOUNGE GAVE ME SKIN CANCER, SHOP AT TARGET"

Originally posted by roddigga

oh yeah dave, i almost forgot that RIVERDANCE you did for the guy really caught his attention.............and dave "YOU ARE BORING!!!" that is why we do not have you do any of the networking.......................

ROD..PEOPLE HAVE NO CLUE WHAT U ARE TALKING ABOUT..YOU JUST SEEM LIKE AN IDIOT:D :laugh:

ROD..I WILL CALL YOU LATER.

TARGET HERE I COME!:tongue:

Cher & Cher, huh? How about Ugly & Uglier :laugh::laugh: . I highly doubt that MTV wants to do a special project with the likes of those 2 rather dirty females....

Unless.... Of course the general premise of the show was sort of along the lines of "Club hopping in New Jersey" with your white trash, whore of a host: Cher & Cher!!!

I like the sound of that.

PS "im working on a special project..." Dont try to sound all exclusive, private & important. Im so sure you are an MTV big wig :rolleyes:

Originally posted by roddigga

but your manu manu....."i cant dance at all so I pump my fist and yell" is much better.....ha ha ha.......we will have the husky fist pump dance circle in a few weeks as well!!!!!

maria.....i will not be down this weekend so send mtv down for labor day weekend.

Originally posted by solargirl

I am looking for these two girls named cher and cher..it is very important ..I am working with mtv on a project right now..I may have a good offer for them ..i dont have any way to get in contact with them.

here is a pic of one of the chers

If anyone know them please tell me how to get in contact with them.

THE TWO GIRLS TO THE RIGHT.

858.jpg

Is that Chyna??:laugh:

Originally posted by trustfund-baby

Cher & Cher, huh? How about Ugly & Uglier :laugh::laugh: . I highly doubt that MTV wants to do a special project with the likes of those 2 rather dirty females....

Unless.... Of course the general premise of the show was sort of along the lines of "Club hopping in New Jersey" with your white trash, whore of a host: Cher & Cher!!!

PS "im working on a special project..." Dont try to sound all exclusive, private & important. Im so sure you are an MTV big wig :rolleyes:

Suck a dick you fucking ass raped whore. Did your mommy and daddy not give you enough attention as a baby therefore you fell the need to pick on random peopole for no apparent reason to feel some sort of gratification when they respond back to you.

And as far as your MTV comments they where at merge Saturdaynight I spoke to tem personally.

And Maria the girl 2nd from the right is at Merge every week I talk to her here and there . Se is good friends with Coogs78. Get in touch with him. He knows her well.

Originally posted by trustfund-baby

Shut up idiot..the only reason i said MTV in the first place so if they did read this that they would not think im trying to annoy then for my own personal reasons.

And if you are going to quote me do it right..

I never said i was working SPECIAL project..why are you so hostile and mean??

I am not going to sit here and rip you apart because you have a lot of locked up anger and make fun of people on a message board that you dont even know.

Good luck with that attitude of yours,

have a great day!!:D

Originally posted by solargirl

Shut up idiot..the only reason i said MTV in the first place so if they did read this that they would not think im trying to annoy then for my own personal reasons.

And if you are going to quote me do it right..

I never said i was working SPECIAL project..why are you so hostile and mean??

I am not going to sit here and rip you apart because you have a lot of locked up anger and make fun of people on a message board that you dont even know.

Good luck with that attitude of yours,

have a great day!!:D

maturely said

i know the guy in the picturre his name is justin if that helps

You gotta ask rod about the time me and him got pullled over coming home from joeys listening to Joe's latest cd.

He was dancing in the shoulder while I talked to the cop :laugh:

I was like Rod turn off the music, he goes.......

"He cant hear it only I can CARRRRL GUYYYYYY" and kept dancing

Originally posted by carguy19

You gotta ask rod about the time me and him got pullled over coming home from joeys listening to Joe's latest cd.

He was dancing in the shoulder while I talked to the cop :laugh:

I was like Rod turn off the music, he goes.......

"He cant hear it only I can CARRRRL GUYYYYYY" and kept dancing

thats horrible...:laugh: awww,y ou gotta love Roddigga :)

LOL.........................wait we were gettin pulled over???????

i thaught we were still in the club??????, ya know with the purdy lights, and the music!!!!!!!!!.............................

i thaught the "STEP OUTTA THE CAR AND PUT YOUR HANDS UP" was part of the song???!!!!!!!!...................

muh bad carl...............................

and maria.........ya juicing again??? what with the hostility.......so mean you are.............