Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Blalock gives the "AL" homefield advantage

Congrats to the "AL" and in particular, Ranger Hank Blalock.... He knocked a 2-run homer in the 8th (i think) to bring the homefield advantage to the American League this year.

Also congrats to Garrett Anderson for being named "MVP". :D

I only watched the last 3 innings of the game... sounds like it was rather exciting this year:eek:

Originally posted by lolahotass

Congrats to the "AL" and in particular, Ranger Hank Blalock.... He knocked a 2-run homer in the 8th (i think) to bring the homefield advantage to the American League this year.

Also congrats to Garrett Anderson for being named "MVP". :D

I only watched the last 3 innings of the game... sounds like it was rather exciting this year:eek:

Yes you are correct.. Blalock hit a walk-off, pinch-hitting 2-run homer in the 8th with 2 outs to put the AL in the front.

And Garrett had quite the all-star break this year!! Home Run Derby Champion AND MVP of the all-star game. :D

Game was fun.. it looked like it was all over once they brought in Wagner then Gagne.. but the AL knocked them around a bit and *BAM!* The AL gets home field advantage! :D

Originally posted by Codica3

Yes you are correct.. Blalock hit a walk-off, pinch-hitting 2-run homer in the 8th with 2 outs to put the AL in the front.

And Garrett had quite the all-star break this year!! Home Run Derby Champion AND MVP of the all-star game. :D

Game was fun.. it looked like it was all over once they brought in Wagner then Gagne.. but the AL knocked them around a bit and *BAM!* The AL gets home field advantage! :D

Gagne was throwing pretty decent until that pitch:eek:

Originally posted by someclown

Hank Blalock will be the next big thing in the AL. He's only 22, is hitting 330, and I have him on my fantasy team!:D

Yeah he's pretty young.... good for him man.. what a feeling.. to drive in the game winning run in the All-Star game:eek: