Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Calebb....

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I am a gentleman however I cant apologize to someone I don't know. This all started when your friend njstacked2 got involved like a pussy. No offense, if he apologizes I'll follow suit.

If you can make a lude comment to someone that you dont know, you can also apologize...

Steff had nothing to do with the happenings between you and Stacked...

And you went further to make reference about our girls giving good blow jobs...

I am not asking you to tuck your tail with Stacked and run... All you need to do is leave my girl out of all this and you will have no problems with me...

I already explained this to you very clearly...

If you are referring to me trust...

I do not threaten and hide behind a message board...

I will in fact make a point to find out who is hiding behind the screen and meet Calebb face to face to fix this...

No violence is needed... I am only asking for simple respect towards a person I care much for...

And I dont take any of this lightly....

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

If you can make a lude comment to someone that you dont know, you can also apologize...

Steff had nothing to do with the happenings between you and Stacked...

And you went further to make reference about our girls giving good blow jobs...

I am not asking you to tuck your tail with Stacked and run... All you need to do is leave my girl out of all this and you will have no problems with me...

I already explained this to you very clearly...

I only made lewd comments after njstacked got involved like hes your little pussy boy. The whole blowjob comment was obviously joke being that I dont know your girlfriend. I already told you, She's out. Ok, shes out.

Originally posted by calebb

I only made lewd comments after njstacked got involved like hes your little pussy boy. The whole blowjob comment was obviously joke being that I dont know your girlfriend. I already told you, She's out. Ok, shes out.

What time do you want me to bring the bitch back?

I'll bury you next to your friend

??????????? CALEBB???? IS THIS A THREAT??????????

ARE YOU THREATENING ME OR JUST BEING A NICE GUY AND PAYING FOR MY BURIAL WHEN I PASS???????????????

cause if this is a threat, im going to have to defend myself!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

??????????? CALEBB???? IS THIS A THREAT??????????

ARE YOU THREATENING ME OR JUST BEING A NICE GUY AND PAYING FOR MY BURIAL WHEN I PASS???????????????

cause if this is a threat, im going to have to defend myself!!!!!!

I was just trying to make you all emotional

Which website?? Again, how ironic you use the "attention" card. I wonder why you workout to death and stick yourself silly with drugs.

Pretty sure you are a mod over on that red whatever board.....You and the whole crew just want attention.....So gay and annoying........Go fuck yourself trash.

Calebb...

You are really testing my pateince...

I have been a gentleman about all this, and you keep going back to your remarks...

Apologize to her and end this... that is all you have to do...

Saying she is out, is not an apology...

I will take a trip to Jersey City if need be, to have you apologize to her in person if this is what it takes....

Originally posted by njstacked2

Just apologize...and things will be better. Do not blame your stupidity on me...Bus is handling this better than me....

Why the hell would this matter to you anyway? Keep your brown nose out of this

What time do you want me to bring the bitch back?

That is the last straw....

I am giving you a formal warning... you apologize now Calebb.. or you will be paid a visit....

Do not think I wont find you and put you in your place....

Comments like this will not be tolerated, and you will not be allowed to go on disrespecting my girl as you have....

Calebb...

You are really testing my pateince...

I have been a gentleman about all this, and you keep going back to your remarks...

Apologize to her and end this... that is all you have to do...

Saying she is out, is not an apology...

I will take a trip to Jersey City if need be, to have you apologize to her in person if this is what it takes....

I will not apologize. And I do acknowledge that shes your girlfriend and you are a gentleman as far as im concerned. However respect isn't earned by association. So, when are you coming to visit?

That is the last straw....

I am giving you a formal warning... you apologize now Calebb.. or you will be paid a visit....

Do not think I wont find you and put you in your place....

Comments like this will not be tolerated, and you will not be allowed to go on disrespecting my girl as you have....

I'm sorry you can't take a joke.