Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Calebb....

I am doing my best to take all of this as a joke... since we dont know each other and this is a message board....

I only ask one thing of you, and all else is fine...

Bust my ass and make fun all you like, but please refrain from making any comments towards my girlfriend.....

Steff has not one mean bone in her body, and has a heart of gold... as anyone on CP that has met her will attest.....

Considering the rough life she has had to date, and all the shit she has been through... Its amazing she has so much love to give....

I am only going to ask you one time.... Do not ever disrespect my girl ever again...

I would also like for you to make an apology for this comment...

Are you too fucking retarded to use the "quote" button like stephanie the slut??

Do this for me and all this drama will be dropped.....

She does not deserve such harsh comments.... and what you did is way out of line....

The ball is in your court....

Just want to make sure also, is this you in the picture with Stardo???

480_100_0034.jpeg

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

I am doing my best to take all of this as a joke... since we dont know each other and this is a message board....

Bust my ass and make fun all you like, but please refrain from making any comments towards my girlfriend.....

Steff has not one mean bone in her body, and has a heart of gold... as anyone on CP that has met her will attest.....

Considering the rough life she has had to date, and all the shit she has been through... Its amazing she has so much love to give....

I am only going to ask you one time.... Do not ever disrespect my girl ever again...

I would also like for you to make an apology for this comment...

Do this for me and all this drama will be dropped.....

She does not deserve such harsh comments.... and what you did is way out of line....

The ball is in your court....

Just want to make sure also, is this you in the picture with Stardo???

480_100_0034.jpeg

riggs.....well said.....and caleb you better listen up cause this like a get outta jail free card.......but that aint stardo.......that is a different girl......alot of us know her so it wont be hard to find out if that is him or not!!!!

Dear bus,

I like your way of thinking. I am the same way, you can say anything you want about me, but the second someone gets tough with my girl, the line is crossed. :nono:

:aright:

Celeb- Better smarten up pal.....Are you kidding me? Look at yourself......Wow that pic says it all....Steph is a amazing person and does not deserve to have those absurd remarks made at her..... Apolgize very soon.....Than leave the state.............

Another quick note Calebb...

You made some reference towards Jill previously to her physique and looks...

I am sure you are trying to get a reaction and be funny... but stuff like this is also not very mature.....

We all bust balls and joke around on CP...

But one rule applies... Do not make fun of people for things which cannot be changed, such as looks or disabilities...

Making other jokes about things that are not so personal... and stear clear of such remarks...

How would you feel if someone on here picked on your physical attributes???

Or your nationality...

Would you like to be referred to as Sanjay Hooknose??

Camel jockey???

How bout Dune Coon???

I think not....

Which is why you should go with a different angle...

No one is perfect, myself included... and to pick on people for thier looks and physical attributes is just plain mean....

There are many different peeps of various ethnic backgrounds, and we all have our physical imperfectoins...

But we are all human, and should accept our differences....

Hope this message is clear...

Another quick note Calebb...

You made some reference towards Jill previously to her physique and looks...

I am sure you are trying to get a reaction and be funny... but stuff like this is also not very mature.....

We all bust balls and joke around on CP...

But one rule applies... Do not make fun of people for things which cannot be changed, such as looks or disabilities...

Making other jokes about things that are not so personal... and stear clear of such remarks...

How would you feel if someone on here picked on your physical attributes???

Or your nationality...

Would you like to be referred to as Sanjay Hooknose??

Camel jockey???

How bout Dune Coon???

I think not....

Which is why you should go with a different angle...

No one is perfect, myself included... and to pick on people for thier looks and physical attributes is just plain mean....

There are many different peeps of various ethnic backgrounds, and we all have our physical imperfectoins...

But we are all human, and should accept our differences....

Hope this message is clear...

thanks Bus...

I dont care what this guy says about me! hahahaha....

I work out every day and eat right, and do the best I can for my body....i actually get a lot of compliments...so for his one bad gesture there are 10 good compliments. Dont even pay this child any mind...

And steph, you are such a sweetie....you also dont pay any mind to him. You have a beautiful glow around you that can light up any room....;)

dumbmirror.jpg

I stand corrected...

In my morning rage when reading all this bs directed at my girl, I grabbed the wrong pic..

So this is Calebb????

Im not sure...I think there are 2 different ones floating around...

Originally posted by stephanie74

Girl....you just made my day...

love you lots!! you are so beautiful...and that smile...holla!!!

Bus just has alot of respect for people and that is why he doesnt like to see people get hurt... he is the best!!!

No worries about this guy...

thank you sweet heart....you are beautiful too :D

Love you guys lots ;)