Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Calebb....

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

I have been very clear Calebb... I do not take this as a joke...

You have crossed the line by continuing all this....

You're right, you did say you don't take jokes very well. You're the only one I will apologize to.

Originally posted by trustfund-baby

"He said this.... She said that... No you started it....No you did...."

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets channel all of that precious energy into being successful & then we may be onto something :idea:

And you're on the edge of your chair. You do know that you cant very well use "&" in a sentence like that, right?

I will do as I see fit....

You will apologize by my will or your own...

Be seeing you soon...

I will say this...you come into my area thinking you're going to have the advantage, youre wrong skippy. Do you think this is the first time I have been in this type of situation? Think again.

I have no fear Calebb...

Bring as many as you like...

I am only coming for you little one....

If it costs me time in jail and some physical injury, I will make sure you recieve punishment for you actions on here today....

This coming from the man who said "no violence needed"

Originally posted by calebb

I'm just aiding you on your road to "success"

Go ahead calebb, try that angle. Try to attack me, so you can have a common enemy with the "iron crew". You see, i dont discriminate. If you want to team up with them against me, thats just fine.

BUT it appears they wont back off unless you apologize. If you do in fact apologize, then you are almost as worthless as ass kissing spineless donWannaBeDiesel :laugh:

Go ahead calebb, try that angle. Try to attack me, so you can have a common enemy with the "iron crew". You see, i dont discriminate. If you want to team up with them against me, thats just fine.

BUT it appears they wont back off unless you apologize. If you do in fact apologize, then you are almost as worthless as ass kissing spineless donWannaBeDiesel :laugh:

umm wtf

Calebb, shut up you pussy boy... Allow me.

Iron brothers, you are all fucking little pussies who think then can intimidate people. Fact is, it looks like only a few of you actually even work out. Furthermore, your girlfreinds are trashy whores. If that is the type of ladies steriods will attract, i prefer to stay skinny!

Calebb, shut up you pussy boy... Allow me.

Iron brothers, you are all fucking little pussies who think then can intimidate people. Fact is, it looks like only a few of you actually even work out. Furthermore, your girlfreinds are trashy whores. If that is the type of ladies steriods will attract, i prefer to stay skinny!

oh

Violence is not needed... but I have a point where the line is drawn...

I have been very upfront in asking for an apology to my girl who has no reason to be criticised...

Trust... I would ask that you also refrain from making such comments....

If your style is just going to be logging on and insulting people, I doubt you will last very long here...

People grow very tired of the negative attitudes...