Clubplanet Nightlife Community

That tight little stomach, so sexy!

njdionysus

Originally posted by muzakat

I do find it amazing that "Sassa" can make such a comment about one of the great artists of our lifetime, but to each his own. I'm not here to prove that I'm right or that you're wrong. Frankly, I didn't think my response would start such an exchange, and I'm fairly tired of arguing. It is the sad truth that many people do not appreciate fashion for the contribution that it is, and I will continue to struggle to understand that. I think Gisele is beautiful, because her body is feminine and not at all beefy. American women seem to have this fascination with becoming more and more like men, both in manner, in dress, even in muscle tone! However, beauty is inded in the eye of the beholder, so cheers!

Okay, fine, it's obvious that you think we're all ignorant for not recognizing the designer's artistic genius...

I have to ask you, though: when did femininity become associated with lack of fat and muscle? A little more fat and muscle would give Gisele great shape... she wouldn't look at all beefy. Right now she looks like she couldn't even open a peanut butter jar on her own! Do you really think that's how women are "supposed" to look? :confused:

Originally posted by rackham

Right now she looks like she couldn't even open a peanut butter jar on her own! Do you really think that's how women are "supposed" to look? :confused:

didn't you know that it's the MAN'S job to open the peanut-butter jar? that's why they have to have huge bulging muscles (and crotches).

Originally posted by wideskies

how dare American women become "more like men" by insisting on the ability to pump iron, have muscles, wear pants, have jobs outside of the home, etc etc etc.

oh and btw, having a body that is so thin that you probably don't even get your period is NOT feminine. it's masculine. women are supposed to have more fat than men.

;)

Don't misconstrue what I was saying. America is founded on freedom, and I suppose that includes the freedom for women to become more like men. I never said that women shouldn't wear pants nor work outside of the home. But pumping iron? C'mon now, that is not feminine. I can't say I've had too much experience with American men, but I know that European men want their women to be just that, WOMEN. Also, being thin does not necessitate being so thin that one skips one's period. Gisele (tired example, I know! But nevertheless...) is perfectly healthy.

Originally posted by rackham

Right now she looks like she couldn't even open a peanut butter jar on her own! Do you really think that's how women are "supposed" to look? :confused:

Originally posted by wideskies

didn't you know that it's the MAN'S job to open the peanut-butter jar? that's why they have to have huge bulging muscles (and crotches).

Now that's quite a comment. How do you know she can't open a jar of peanut butter? And anyway, that's what guys are for. I like the security of knowing that my beau is a real man.... that he'll open the jars for me. I LIKE being a woman, damn it!

Wow- hadn't a clue that dress was couture... I think Gisele has a horse face and needs to eat some more of that peanut butter everyone keeps talking about, cuz it would not hurt her to gain a pound or ten or twenty...

DANG-

I IS IGNANT!!! :eek: :eek:

:laugh: :laugh:

But I digress... back to the topic at hand.

Tummies... yummy sexy tummies... :drool:

FUCK!

i just wanted to feel like i was a part of this..

i bet you all could have done without this post, but, somehow i feel liberated.. i feel as if i have done the world a service..

I've also managed to enjoy the finer things in life, and the not so fine things in life.. like one time, I found this rock.. so i threw it.

if this post was not relative to you, then please by all means.. enjoy. :)

• 2 weeks later...

It's called Valentino! Your ignorance is amazing.

http://media.condenet.com/style/view/94/63/100086394.jpg

http://media.condenet.com/style/view/95/63/100086395.jpg

so the fuck what if it's valentino? it's still a tacky blouse. it doesn't matter what designer it's from :rolleyes: and i knew that already, bitch. no need to call me ignorant because i don't think it's a blouse worth wearing. :blown:

suka pizdetz...

Gisele Bundchen not cute?! What are you smoking? Haha! Because I want some! And no, I don't think women should be considered ignorant for not "spending their lives trying to keep up with the latest designer fashions." They should, however, be considered ignorant when they make such unintelligent comments about people, like Valentino, who devote their lives to making such beautiful art.

beautiful art? you talk as if he is reuben or picasso. :rolleyes: i want to know what you're shooting up, must be some really potent shit! :blown: