Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you belive in "Too good to be true?"

tommyarmani

My girlfriend constantly says that if something seems too good to be true, than it must be. Lately i have just been so loving, considerate, & giving that she accuses me of some type of wrongdoing & that i must have "a guilty concious". She also seems to dwell allot on the fact that my kind hearted behavior does not match my Good looks & says that she never met a guy that looks like me, but is so nice.

Example, the other day i paid a surprise visit to her gym; found her car & placed rose pedals all over her car. She came out & was very surprised & happy, but said "what did you do wrong?"

:confused::laugh::laugh:

the petal thing is damn sweet, well as for her IDK maybe she is the one with the guilty conscience . . . i mean if your in a healthy loving relationship then why would it be to good to be true . . . you only do things for the other becuase you care for them I would imagine . . . unless you really are being foul to your other behind their back . . . :half:

Question for you, you have been acting more like this lately right? now why is that? Maybe she is just a bit suspicious b/c you didn't act like that before . . . :confused: Did you act like a dick to her before?

Furthermore, what does kind hearted behavior have to do with the way you look. so what hot guys/girls can't be sweet b/c they look good. . . sounds a lil messed up to me:confused:

Damn, that's very kool and unique on your part, Tommy.

The only reason i can see why a girl would respond in that way is she's just suspicious of things in general, and seeing you do this, before even realizing why you did it, she wonders What you did wrong in order to perform such a nice thing.

Being altruistic can surprise people sometimes to the point where they think you're up to something. But once that clears, she should love you all the more for realizing that you did it out of your heart ;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

The only reason i can see why a girl would respond in that way is she's just suspicious of things in general, and seeing you do this, before even realizing why you did it, she wonders What you did wrong in order to perform such a nice thing.

Yeah, it sounds like trust issues to me.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

My girlfriend constantly says that if something seems too good to be true, than it must be. Lately i have just been so loving, considerate, & giving that she accuses me of some type of wrongdoing & that i must have "a guilty concious". She also seems to dwell allot on the fact that my kind hearted behavior does not match my Good looks & says that she never met a guy that looks like me, but is so nice.

Example, the other day i paid a surprise visit to her gym; found her car & placed rose pedals all over her car. She came out & was very surprised & happy, but said "what did you do wrong?"

Yea..the expression in most cases usually turns out to be the truth but that's usually at the beginning of a relationship or whatever......She could have been a little more appreciative instead of just asking "what did u do wrong" but that was just her initial reaction to the whole thing....I'm sure that made her day

Thanks for your responses. As always, GM is the man. Its not every day people use the term altruistic & pull it off. I like well spoken people.

As for her being suspcious, lets just say i have been very bad in the past (before her) so she has sort of a pre concieved notion of me winding up a certain way.

I will force her to read these replies later so she can realize how lucky she is to have me :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guest jroo

yeah, she's probably cheating you. and feeling guilty. or she's been hurt in the past.

Originally posted by jroo

yeah, she's probably cheating you. and feeling guilty. or she's been hurt in the past.

I think the main problem lies in the fact that i cheated in the past (not on her), so she belives that history repeats itself (even in different relationships)

Guest jroo

I think the main problem lies in the fact that i cheated in the past (not on her), so she belives that history repeats itself (even in different relationships)

have you told her that being with her is heaven, and that you know you cheated on other girls because they werent right for you. but you really do love your new girl and that you wouldnt want to do anything ever to mess this up. when you're in love, you're in love and you cant explain it, you just know it's right. tell her that she is really special to you and you're just trying to show your love. and never deny cheating.

Babe,

If your reading this, i want you to know that being with you is heaven, and that you know I cheated on other girls because they werent right for me. but you really do love you and I wouldnt want to do anything ever to mess this up. when you're in love, you're in love and you cant explain it, you just know it's right You are really special to me and I'm just trying to show my love.

Thanks