Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Thursday July 17,2003

For any of you who stayed home last week to try and rest up from the wild and amazing 4th of July Weekend, its time to get back out and continue one of the greatest partys in the Tri-State Area. This week will be sure to be even better than the July 3rd party which everyone is still talking about.

Look forward to seeing all the beautiful people tomorrow night.

MarcoMaxim

Unique and Klutch.

For anyone who hasnt been able to make it Deko on a Tuesday Night, come by this Thursday to listen to the very very talented Klutch.

If you hear him once, youll need to hear him AGAIN.

I never praise any Dj's. But this kid is amazingly talented for his age. So if you cant make it out this Thursday, youll have another chance next Tuesday.

(Little Plug in there for BINOY) :D

Marco Maxim

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Unique and Klutch.

For anyone who hasnt been able to make it Deko on a Tuesday Night, come by this Thursday to listen to the very very talented Klutch.

If you hear him once, youll need to hear him AGAIN.

I never praise any Dj's. But this kid is amazingly talented for his age. So if you cant make it out this Thursday, youll have another chance next Tuesday.

(Little Plug in there for BINOY) :D

Marco Maxim

Klutch is one of the Best DJ's Ive Heard. He Can play anything and everything! And he drops my Freestyle JAMSSSS!!!!

Originally posted by marcomaxim

HHMM< I wonder who will be getting a little tipsy at my bar??

MarcoMaxim

Me of course, but I also have to pass by sexyinthecity for a drink and Danny Curty's bar too.

Marco heard of a Puerto Rican Ice Tea. Same thing as a LI iced Tea, but substitute the coke and sour for pineapple and 7...

also request that they use Malibu and BLue curacao. Remember this cause its a new drink coming out that tastes yum yum good.

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

Marco heard of a Puerto Rican Ice Tea. Same thing as a LI iced Tea, but substitute the coke and sour for pineapple and 7...

also request that they use Malibu and BLue curacao. Remember this cause its a new drink coming out that tastes yum yum good.

Victor Soto

Ill take Two:pint:

Ill be making them tonight. Thanks for the new drink tip.

Well, Look forward to seeing you 2nite Vic.

Also, cant believe Binoy will be making an appearance.

Good to see all the industry heads out tonight.

Its going to be a SICK SICK night.

MarcoMaxim

Ok people, getting off here and leaving work to go get ready for the insane night ahead of me tonight.

Hope to see everybody tonight. Come by and have the Puerto Rican Iced Tea at my bar.

For Comp Admission at the door, just say "MarcoMaxim"

Jerry X will be sure to take care of you.

EVERYONE have a great night, even if your not at Deko.

Peace.

MarcoMaxim