Clubplanet Nightlife Community

j00f @ code

hotcheme

Originally posted by kken

Yeah I haven't been up to NYC in awhile either... sounds like a good time to go, especially if vic is driving hehe

I'll definitely be up in NYC the Thursday before Labor Day for PvD. Looks like there might be a road trip in the works to hit up a couple of his east coast gigs.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much though :(

bus, train, car, plane... whatever, i need to get back to NYC.

as much as i love pvd, i'm just going to wait for his next roxy gig... i love that place. can't believe i almost went back to glow. :D

Originally posted by kken

bus, train, car, plane... whatever, i need to get back to NYC.

as much as i love pvd, i'm just going to wait for his next roxy gig... i love that place. can't believe i almost went back to glow. :D

lol! I'm excited about seeing him in Central Park. It will be mad packed but that's just something that comes with going to see PvD.

Haha, I just remembered something... on Thursday night in Boston when we came out of Axis, there is this guy on the street that sells sausages "the sausage guy". Anyhow, I wanted pizza so I skipped the sausage guy. One of my friends told me that I couldn't get pizza because the sausage guy was "more Boston." I told him "I'm going to a sausage fest tomorrow night I don't want a sausage right now!" :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by vicman

i just remembered that the US Open is going on that weekend, so i'll definitely hit that up.

I've been going two years in a row already - so much fun. I especially like watchung them play in the smaller courts, cause they play right in front of you. Two years ago i watched doubles: Hingis, Kournikova, and someone else...yeah, i was "closely" following the game:rolleyes: :)

Originally posted by nautilus60

I've been going two years in a row already - so much fun. I especially like watchung them play in the smaller courts, cause they play right in front of you. Two years ago i watched doubles: Hingis, Kournikova, and someone else...yeah, i was "closely" following the game:rolleyes: :)

i went 3 years ago. i agree, it's all about the sport :rolleyes:

i used up 2 rolls of film on kournikova :D

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

shit. i'm supposed to be meeting some of the admissions people at the orientation breakfast at 8am friday.

fuck orientation, who needs that shit anyways? screw it, go to pvd. i never went to any orientation at school.

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

it's mandatory. and they're billing me $250 for it. this is gonna be the most expensive breakfast of my life.

lol. they are shafting you already and you havent even started. lol. wait until you need to pay off the loans. :laugh: