Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spacious:desyn Masiello "new Patio King"

blendprod

LIKE I ALREADY POSTED IN DIFERENT THREADS THIS IS MY OPINION:

-BRING DESYN MASIELLO HE IS A GREAT DJ,VERY AFFORDABLE,HIS MUSIC IS PERFECT FOR THE TERRACE...SUNRISE SESSIONS IS ALL ABOUT HOUSE MUSIC...

-KEEP ROLAND IN LUNAR SESSIONS,GIVE HIM AN EXTRA HOUR

-CREATE AND MARKET A NEW PARTY BEFORE LUNAR SESSIONS BEFORE LUNAR SESSIONS....COULD BE A PROGRESSIVE DJ,SOME TRANCE IF YOU WANT(WICH IM NOT SURE),SOMETHING LIKE THAT ,GIVE THE CHANCE TO A LOT OF LOCAL DJS...

-KEEP OG INSIDE WITH HIS HOUSE SESSIONS HE HAS A LOT OF FANS...AND DOES A GOOD JOB

-KEEP BRINGING INTERNATIONAL DJS TO THE MAIN ROOM...AND DANNY HOWELLS AND STEVE LAWLER ONLY FOR THE TERRACE..

:aright:

I KNOW LP IS SMART ENOUGH ,HE WOULD NEVER PUT A TRANCE DJ IN SUNRISE SESSIONS AND I KNOW OG WOULD NEVER GIVE UP HIS HOUSE SESSIONS...ALL THIS ABOUT MARK S....IS CUZ THIS IS MOSTLY A TRANCELOVERS MESSAGE BOARD..HAVE NOTHIGN AGAINST TRANCE JUST IT

WOULD NEVER WORK...

BRING DESYN MASIELLOOOOOOO AND THE TERRACE WOULD KEEP FUNNELING MONEY INTO YOUR POCKET LOUIS....GOOD FOR YOU...AND PEOPLE WOULD HAVE A GREAT TIME

The majority of the people don't care either way, but the trancewhores on the board tend to get offended easilu and whine when their DJs don't get booked or if they do get booked, they don't play long enough, or any other of a list of transgressions, mostly imagined...

I could honestly care less, I'm what Sgt. Fury calls a fence sitter, as if there's something wrong with that...most of the DJs I like are house DJs, but I'll take a good trance set from Edgar any day of the week.