Clubplanet Nightlife Community

KTU AT TEMPTATIONS NIGHT CLUB (the best club on earth)

Originally posted by 1035thenewktu

Come check out the BIGGEST CLUB IN New Jersey!

Dance Factory

Saturday July 19

Check out KTU's own Broadway Bill Lee for the Dance Factory at Temptations from 11p-1a. Temptations is located at 612 Boulevard in Seaside Heights, NJ.

first of all, yesterday, u had a post saying that glowstix are the shit right now in clubs, and now u say that tempts is the best club on earth...who are you?..where are u from?...wutz wrong with u???

Dance Factory

Saturday July 19

Check out KTU's own Broadway Bill Lee for the Dance Factory at Temptations from 11p-1a. Temptations is located at 612 Boulevard in Seaside Heights, NJ.

are you serious or are you some lowly intern hired to post the most ignorant and stupid messages on earth, or both?

Originally posted by djfabioc

for real?:eek:

yep- its real

Bud Light Night

Thursday July 17

Party with the KTU Party Crew and Bud Light as they invade Frescas on the Bay located at 225 Ellis St. in Staten Island, NY from 11p-1a. Featuring Bud Light Specials. Plus...the first 20 people that enter will receive a special VIP card, at the end of the summer the first 20 people that have all 7 VIP cards from the 7 Bud Light Nights will receive a pair of Beatstock tickets!!

Michelob Ultra Night

Thursday July 17

Join Michelob Ultra and the KTU Party Crew at Pazzo's located at 10007 4th Ave. in Brooklyn, NY from 11p-1a. Featuring Michelob Ultra specials!

Party Crew Appearance

Thursday July 17

Hang out with the KTU Party Crew and White Castle as they invade the Lincoln Center located on 67th & Columbus in NYC from 6:30p-9:30p.

Party Crew Appearance

Thursday July 17

Hang out with the KTU Party Crew as they appear at the NJ Transit Belmar Train Station in Belmar, NJ from 11a-1p.

Party Crew Appearance

Thursday July 17

Come on down and hang out with the KTU Party Crew at Boulder Creek located at 700 Hempstead Tpke. in Franklin Square, NY from 5p-7p.

Coors Night

Friday July 18

Come on down to Gazeebo to check out the KTU Party Crew and Coors. Gazeebo is located at 9310 4th Ave. in Brooklyn, NY from 1a-3a. Featuring Coors specials!

Corona Night

Friday July 18

Come on down to Rocken Robin to hang out with the KTU Party Crew and Corona! Rocken Robin is located at 942 McLean Ave. in Yonkers, NY from 11p-1a. Featuring Corona specials.

Joe Causi Appearance

Friday July 18

Check out KTU's own Joe Causi as he appears at The Festa of the Giglio located at 275 North 8th St. in Brooklyn, NY from 7p-9p.

Live Broadcast at Astroland

Friday July 18

Hang out with Vic Latino as he broadcasts live from Astroland located at 1000 Surf Ave. in Brooklyn, NY from 6p-10p.

Block Party

Saturday July 19

Check out the KTU Party Crew, Lite Life and Burger King as they invade a block party located on 8 Rosa Court in Centereach, NY from 4p-6p.

Dance Factory

Saturday July 19

Dance Factory

Saturday July 19

Party with KTU's own Diance Prior as she heads to Mirage for the Dance Factory from 11p-1a. Mirage is located at 737 Merrick Rd. in Westbury, NY.

Joe Causi Appearance

Saturday July 19

Party with KTU's own Joe Causi and the party crew as they appear at Jenkinson's located at 300 Ocean Ave. in Point Pleasant, NJ from 9p-11p for the Miller 6 pack Hot Body Contest!!

Party Crew Appearance

Saturday July 19

Join the KTU Party Crew and Nantucket Nectars as they invade Park Ave. Festival located on Park Ave. South & 19th St. in NYC from 12p-2p.

Party Crew Appearance at Splish Splash

Saturday July 19

Get out your bathing suit and head to Splish Splash to hang out with the KTU Party Crew from 1p-3p. Splish Splash is located at 2549 Splish Splash Drive in Riverhead, NY.

Charity Joey DiPaolo Aids Foundation

Sunday July 20

Come on down and hang out with the KTU Party Crew as they head to Visions from 6p-8p for a great cause!! All the proceeds with go to the Joey DiPaolo Aids Foundation in order to help teenagers living with Aids. Visions is located on Hylan Blvd. in Staten Island, NY

Dance Factory

Saturday July 19

ok , now can u get comps? Lets see if u really have some pull

Originally posted by djfabioc

ok , now can u get comps? Lets see if u really have some pull

good work fabio

lets see where this goes-

cause it would be really funny

that WE can get comps and this guy cant

Hey Mr Ktu

if you need any comps just PM

liqidtouchacmatos, ADV, anacondatro, arturob, bassboy, beatfriek, benqueer69, bigsteve8, bmw4jay, boriginal, brandy76, byassninc, carusomaas12, chrishaolin, cooljunkie, cosmicgate22, cyberiachef, daveespa, davidalexander, dieselkid76, DJ bEK, djfabioc, djmattreid, dnice35, eddyguerra305, eggmok, eKiTeL, elementx, elvisisalive, frijol, frisco24, frost350, funkete, gager, girlhopeful, girlzluvme, globalgirl, groovefire, guyzakai, happy1, happyface, i3itch, indyguy, jaybny, JoyBoy, jtk4, jules5335, kaydup, khronic, kken, lalalandnyc, lilliz77, limelight43, liqidtouch, lizard23, lovelatinas, lustcrew, MadamMillie, mekanic, micheloca, mikeynine999, mimusica, mirabella, nautilus60, nikkibear, njbigtime, njstacked2, nomembername, nycchic24, ou812, pacha73, phatman, pod, raincrysobe, rdntheshortbus, rudeboyyouth, shadygroovedc, ski0721, skince55, smokesum, sobe2003, someclown, stevier, sunnyhost, tastyt, teamcasbah, thehype, tommyarmani, tommydprime, tprollin40, tristateent, vsoto212, whadupg, xliquidsilverx, xlr8ted, xsandycheeksx

im sure one of us will have time to hook YOU up

got no idea who this guy is - maybe he works for the station, maybe he dont (i try my best to avoid being in the office so i wouldnt know) BUT - CHOOPA maybe you can back me up on this, as far as I know Jeff Z was/isnt the "Head Marketing Coordinator" - correct?? If so then this guys a bullshitter.

As far as temps, i'll be workin the ktu b/cast there on saturday nite, just b/c they know how much i like making the drive from seaside to factory, so come by and entertain me for the few hours i'll be there lol

...why does it always seem to work out that i'm working at a club the furthest from NYC on the nites that I plan on going into the city after work :confused:

Originally posted by MrCHOOPA2u

there is no way that this is jeff z. writing these posts. thats what this person claimed on the glowsticks thread.

but

they did get one thing right ..... TEMPTS IS THE SHIT !!!!

i dont think he meant jeff z

he just said "This is Jeff (Head Marketing Coordinator)"

wonder where he got his marketing degree from :laugh: