Clubplanet Nightlife Community

clubitup threw the punch

and eathotdogs finished it

thats right frankie stylz the owner of clubitup threw a punch at my boy mr. slip over internet drama

and in return got his as beaten !!!

I dont like postin shit like this but the kid lost all respect trying to sneak him and he deserved to get f'd up in return!

veto clubitup the official pussy site

i am friends with people from all 3 sites, and i think its ludacris that punches are being thrown over internet sites that host forums for people to discuss their clubbing experiences, and internet sites that take pictures for people to enjoy viewing.

if it takes people being punched and beaten up to maintain internet sites such as those, maybe it's better off just not even looking at any of them.

can't we all just get along... the drama of it all :hat: :hat: :hat:

but in all kidding aside, its the summer, its about having a good time. no more fighting ;)

hey justin i know you your a good guy and i try to be as well my boy tried to talk and calm the atmosphere and that kid franky stylz snuck him..

it just shows the class some people have...

btw eathotdogs is a good time have fun and lots of sex project

we dont like drama but this kid needs to be exposed on the big pussy that he is. I hope all the promoters see this and dont give him any business.

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR!!

Originally posted by hdog

hey justin i know you your a good guy and i try to be as well my boy tried to talk and calm the atmosphere and that kid franky stylz snuck him..

it just shows the class some people have...

btw eathotdogs is a good time have fun and lots of sex project

we dont like drama but this kid needs to be exposed on the big pussy that he is. I hope all the promoters see this and dont give him any business.

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR!!

why haven't you been at the gym lately, biiiiiiiiitch. ;)

Make Love Not War LOLOL :laugh::hat:

i play alot of basketball these days... trying to build some stamina up for my woman. I get to tired when im on top!

dude, you still haven't changed. jesus christ you still kill me. :jerkoff: <- what's with this smiley :):hat:

Originally posted by liqidtouch

no

just the ones that dont care about you!

oh wait

that is everywebsite:D

Do you find it hard to hide the fact that after all your shameless promotions and self advertising you still can't find anyone to listen to your music?

and eathotdogs finished it

thats right frankie stylz the owner of clubitup threw a punch at my boy mr. slip over internet drama

and in return got his as beaten !!!

I dont like postin shit like this but the kid lost all respect trying to sneak him and he deserved to get f'd up in return!

veto clubitup the official pussy site

i heard you got droped though