Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boston - Vermont Fall Swap

boozebaron

Hi,

I own a nice three bedroom place in Warren, Vermont that I will not be using this fall.

At present, I wonder if there is anyone who would like to spend September and October at my place for free. Well, nothing is really free in this world, right?

I was hoping an interested party would want to swap a Boston apartment for the two month period. September and October are beautiful in Vermont as the leaves start to turn.

If so, please write back. Thanks.

Ken

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I would def stain Kens sheets while we switched apartments...

Honestly, who the fuck does that?

first, you would not have to clean any stains of mine. i am married and therefore celibate.

second, people do it all of the time.

anyone going to pravda tonight?

KLW

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Afterhrs @ Kens tonight....Load up on the booze and hookers please.

remember, my place is in vermont. long drive for drinks and women.

however, you may be offering to swap your place in which case i will bring the pabst blue ribbon and a cheap hooker after pravda tonight.

KLW

KEN!!!! What's up my friend, welcome to the world's most sarcastic and often absuive virtual meeting place. Are you coming to Pravda tonight?

People, do you know who this? This is THE MAN behind Zygo! Be nice, he's a Groovefire supporter, and has access to A LOT OF BOOZE!!!!

Todd.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo confused right now:confused:

I thought hellomynameis is the zygo guy.

ohhh what is going on here:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by kaydup

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo confused right now:confused:

:laugh:

Zygo has the craziest marketing schemes..

Originally posted by kaydup

Hellomynameis is from Centro Fly.

Baron is Mr. Zygo for real.

Originally posted by groovefire

KEN!!!! What's up my friend, welcome to the world's most sarcastic and often absuive virtual meeting place. Are you coming to Pravda tonight?

People, do you know who this? This is THE MAN behind Zygo! Be nice, he's a Groovefire supporter, and has access to A LOT OF BOOZE!!!!

Todd.

Todd,

Shhhh..... I was going incognito because I want to swap my ski place for a month or so in order to spend time in Boston. I have done it before in order to focus on NYC.

Yes, you pegged me. I will be coming to Pravda tonight and should get there around 10. Before that, I will stop by Whisky Park for a cocktail.

Re sarcasm, I grew up in a house with all boys so I am used to getting abused.

KLW