Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do You Think Because You Were Breast Fed That You Are B

baby formula was created durning world war II so that mothers could work and feed their babies at the same time. WWII was also a time of conservation...nothing was wasted even the left over by-products of milk..which became baby formula. what was once thrown away was now being fed to babies. So basically baby formula is the the left over residue from old milk. Breast feeding has so many benefits that I wont go into here. The first time a baby is brest fed the mother produces a substance called collosterum which helps babies immune systems and prevents them from being sick. babies who are brest fed also have less cavities as a child. Babies who brest feed talk sooner as they develop their oral-motor skills at a much younger age.

just thought I would add my 2 cents since my wife and I are expecting our first baby on Aug 3

Trent Jeromey Greenfield!

Peace-Feelgood

Originally posted by feelgoodshouse

baby formula was created durning world war II so that mothers could work and feed their babies at the same time. WWII was also a time of conservation...nothing was wasted even the left over by-products of milk..which became baby formula. what was once thrown away was now being fed to babies. So basically baby formula is the the left over residue from old milk. Breast feeding has so many benefits that I wont go into here. The first time a baby is brest fed the mother produces a substance called collosterum which helps babies immune systems and prevents them from being sick. babies who are brest fed also have less cavities as a child. Babies who brest feed talk sooner as they develop their oral-motor skills at a much younger age.

just thought I would add my 2 cents since my wife and I are expecting our first baby on Aug 3

Trent Jeromey Greenfield!

thank you for the info & postive feedback about breast feeding...good luck with the baby & congrats

Peace-Feelgood