Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mynt Roll Call

laliux

OK

I think the event is a <waste of time/space/air>.

But seriously, who gives a shit about a modeling event? I'll admit I'm jaded, I deal with the whiny bitches all day, and the last thing I want to do is deal with them at night.

I'll be at a real event a few blocks away instead.

Originally posted by pod

OK

I think the event is a <waste of time/space/air>.

But seriously, who gives a shit about a modeling event? I'll admit I'm jaded, I deal with the whiny bitches all day, and the last thing I want to do is deal with them at night.

I'll be at a real event a few blocks away instead.

I saw ur friend Chantille this week while having lunch at Chalan on the Beach.....she says hi! :D

Originally posted by laliux

I saw ur friend Chantille this week while having lunch at Chalan on the Beach.....she says hi! :D

OK so she's the exception to the rule! Curse you Hector! (in my best Dr. Evil voice)

Or the exception that proves the rule...but still, I get bothered all day by models...

There is an Elite Model Event 2nyt and it's good for a prelude be4 going to Opium Garden for Marques Wyatt.

:D

Pod, I am waiting for you to bash this Roll Call. :laugh: :laugh:

I missed it!

I think there are only 2-3 people regulary goes to Mynt, Rumi, Prive, Nikki and B.E.D in the CP. :D :D :D

Originally posted by miaminice

I missed it!

I think there are only 2-3 people regulary goes to Mynt, Rumi, Prive, Nikki and B.E.D in the CP. :D :D :D

you guys should go to B.E.D on august 2 ,its a new monthly party called"bedtime sessions"....an its totally diferent to any other night in the place...the music is exellent,not the cheesy comercial house,but very techy progy,the crowd is very nice ,check it out,!!

the djs are two new guys called cianci&avila ......good stuff!!!

Originally posted by blendprod

you guys should go to B.E.D on august 2 ,its a new monthly party called"bedtime sessions"....an its totally diferent to any other night in the place...the music is exellent,not the cheesy comercial house,but very techy progy,the crowd is very nice ,check it out,!!

the djs are two new guys called cianci&avila ......good stuff!!!

I've heard good things about that party....I might check it out when there isn't other better options.

I've heard good things about that party....I might check it out when there isn't other better options.

:aright:

just PM me for guest list ........and i will hook you up for drinks!!!!

i know you will enjoy this party.