Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trance Party coming soon to NYC.

Originally posted by biatchzxz

Maybe, but the fact is that if they were great parties i would of heard of them...

no, you obviously only hear of the obvious big named trance parties...like when Armin and Oakenfold come to town. That says more about you and your lack of awareness of whats going on, and absolutely nothing about these other trance parties I mentioned.

In the next month, you have quite a few raves coming up (all with a ton of trance DJs), you have Victor Dinaire and DJ Tek spinning trance at Centro Fly, you have a good two or three psy-trance parties coming up, you have NU-NRG and Victor Dinaire spinning at Arc, Christopher Lawrence coming up too, as well as PVD at Central Park. My bet is, the only one you'll even consider is the PVD date.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for example

August 2nd (Saturday)

SUMMER DAZE 2003

by Cousins Productions

LINE UP:

Main Area:

TERRY MULLAN

JOEY BELTRAM

FUCNTION

CRAIG HARRIS

MYTH-I-S

CHRIS ROX

Drum & Bass in the Arcade:

PHREE NUGZ 100% live PA (In the

G ADAMS & CHARLIE C

INFO:Doors @ 11pm until 8am!!! 18 to enter

$20 Reduced Guestlist

Originally posted by jamezny1

whats up vic long time no speak good to see how much attention this thread is getting nyc definitly needs a trance party all this city can offer is tech and house not to mention sf exit and roxy went hip hop on fridays???? it would be a great alternative and the timing is right.... good luck bro

Jamez,

Sup bro. How are things? Last time I saw you was at ROXY for PVD. AWESOME show he put that evening. Yes im throwing this trance party> Try and come, I still have your number. We def need a trance party in NYC. Thats why im putting this together with a couple of freinds to make this happen. I'll cal you soon. Keep in coming on to CP for updates for this event.

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

August 2nd (Saturday)

SUMMER DAZE 2003

by Cousins Productions

LINE UP:

Main Area:

TERRY MULLAN

JOEY BELTRAM

FUCNTION

CRAIG HARRIS

MYTH-I-S

CHRIS ROX

G ADAMS & CHARLIE C

INFOoors @ 11pm until 8am!!! 18 to enter

$20 Reduced Guestlist

^ thats gonna be hot!, I hope I get to go

anyone hitting up evolution at pseudo lounge tommorow night?

Victor Soto ( Red Carpet ) - Edon & Nathan ( A Level Production )

presents...

TRANCESESSION

Thats right people its confirmed!!!! August 8 will be the first TRACNESESSION event. Reason I take the time to explain what kind of Trance event this is, is cause there are a lot of trance parties around with a diversity style of trance. Here a little Bio of the following dj's that evening.

Chris Lewis (NYC) -Tribalized Trance, Techno, Acid & Trance/ Nu Skool Breaks

Chris played all over the world from NYC, Cali, Canada, Mexico, & Venezuela with such dj's as Timo Mass, Leon Alexander, Johnny Vicious, Terry Lee Brown Jr., Doc Martin, Taylor, Sandra Collins, Corbett, Dj Disciple, T-1000.

Troy St. Charles - Uplifting Progressive Trance ( New Jersey )

Troy has played along side with Joeski & Onionz from the Chocolate Factory ( NYC ), Summer Music Festival with George Acosta, Victor Dinare, Serg Devant & Shawn Ink. Troy has came a long way bringing Trance to this atmosphere of House Music. If you have the likes of AVB, PVD, OAKEY, & TEISTO he is sure to give you a set to remember.

Dj Gravity & Homedragon - Trance ( Amsterdan & Isreal )

These back to back dj's played from Amersterdam, Isreal and NYC from clubs Goa to the Roxy ( NYC ) & other Trance events in Isreal. They will be playing a trance Fullon set.

We will also provide a HOUSESSION as well.

Dj Sure - Preogressive House ( Isreal )

Dj Fabricio Moraes - House, Tribal ( Brazil )

Dj Mario Calengari - Progressive, Tribal House ( Brazil )

Mario has traveled all over the world spining at the hottest events. Mario was at Skool Rio @ the Eletronic Music Festival & @ the Rio Parade "The Biggest Music Parade" - 120,000 people> from traveling from Brazil to Switzerland at venues such as Next Club & Zoo Club. Mario had made if efficient to give what he has to NYC.

Door by: Victor Soto & Edon

For guestlist for this event "pm" me or contact me at 973-941-3515.

hmmmm souds cool, i eat, sleep,fcuk trance lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i agree trance should be spread in nyc more...i understand that nyc is home of house music...but trance is becoming more popular djs like tiesto, armin, pvd are the ambassadors of trance and more kids should hear more about this magikal music.....it changed my life:)

Originally posted by zeeker

no, you obviously only hear of the obvious big named trance parties...like when Armin and Oakenfold come to town. That says more about you and your lack of awareness of whats going on, and absolutely nothing about these other trance parties I mentioned.

In the next month, you have quite a few raves coming up (all with a ton of trance DJs), you have Victor Dinaire and DJ Tek spinning trance at Centro Fly, you have a good two or three psy-trance parties coming up, you have NU-NRG and Victor Dinaire spinning at Arc, Christopher Lawrence coming up too, as well as PVD at Central Park. My bet is, the only one you'll even consider is the PVD date.

wrong dude, totalyl not me..

I like to have a good time with good people

I am talking about some good ass parties man

Fuck the whole headliner shit man, All i knwo is that ur a fuckin hater man, and got nuttin to do but try to think that ur better than other people

Fuck that shit man

Originally posted by crizface

August 2nd (Saturday)

SUMMER DAZE 2003

by Cousins Productions

LINE UP:

Main Area:

TERRY MULLAN

JOEY BELTRAM

FUCNTION

CRAIG HARRIS

MYTH-I-S

CHRIS ROX

G ADAMS & CHARLIE C

INFOoors @ 11pm until 8am!!! 18 to enter

$20 Reduced Guestlist

^ thats gonna be hot!, I hope I get to go

anyone hitting up evolution at pseudo lounge tommorow night?

MYTH-I-S is good, ill be there just for him.... also when is Christopher Lawrence coming to nyc?

Originally posted by dshadow35

Last time i checked there is no such thing as over promoting events. Anything u do to it is beneficial. Centro Fly brings some of the biggest names around and i think what your trying to do would work there too. In the end u can't make everyone happy but u do what u gotta do.

Moe D

well, lately, Roxy has been bringing in the biggest trance dj's. mostly through made events. Not Centro-Fly