Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space Fucks up Yet Again

djdekan

Originally posted by lostpartyr

Space,going down?, i dont think so! that place might as well have a bank underneath it, space is known worldwide, the tourist will always be there even if the locals aren't, plus it has a 24 hour liquor permit..hate to say it but the old space was way cooler than the new space34..its too bright and the old building was better! I dont think that anything could bring space down unless you bring Ibiza to miami...then thats a diffrent story! p.s. what other club do you know that puts up advetisments on I-95 on an emergency sign!! lol :tongue:

welcome lostpartyr

Space,going down?, i dont think so! that place might as well have a bank underneath it, space is known worldwide, the tourist will always be there even if the locals aren't, plus it has a 24 hour liquor permit..hate to say it but the old space was way cooler than the new space34..its too bright and the old building was better! I dont think that anything could bring space down unless you bring Ibiza to miami...then thats a diffrent story! p.s. what other club do you know that puts up advetisments on I-95 on an emergency sign!! lol :tongue:

that's what I'm saying.... Space is known WORLD-WIDE and it's only the #1 club in the country... Mention Space to anyone in any city that clubs and they all say........MIAMI YO;) lol

Tourists make up a huge percentage of Miami's club scene... Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of regulars that go to Crobar or Space, but there are a lot of people like me that just go on occasion. Summer time is slow season for us; but in the fall/winter/spring (WMC) Miami clubs are always packed.....

I just don't see Space closing down anytime soon. As long as LP can bring in talent, and we clubbers pay for it, then it's here to stay. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

By the way, welcome to Miami CP lostpartyr:cool:

p.s. what other club do you know that puts up advetisments on I-95 on an emergency sign!! lol :tongue:

yeah those things f*ck me up. whenever i see them coming over the bridge...i get all paniced cuz i think their like a check point or something and then i'm like "oh shit, it's just oscar g & the allstars"

yeah ... SPace Is going down for sure ..............

is the history books for the mosted talked about club on CP.

:laugh:

what did you think. I was going to make a negative comment.??

I got to change screen names...

I been spoted ... and ID'ed so it's not fun to instagate anymore.

:rolleyes:

Speaking of the WMC, i heard its not in miami this year, its in either vegas or NYC, whats the deal with that??

WMC is in Miami. Vegas is a constant rumour.

WMC would not work in NYC or Vegas...think about it.

i doubt it would go to vegas

honestly vegas is even more washed up then miami is

wmc would be horrible if it was in vegas

and omg what would the miami clubs do without no wmc

WMC is what really kkeeps half these clubs in business they make so much $$ at WMC they can afford to stay open a whole year till the next wmc lolll