Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"OFFICIAL" PICOTTO REVIEWS!!!

lolahotass

Parking ------> $10

Entrance Fee -----> $20

LIEBING / PICOTTO -----------> PRICELESS!

Wow what a night... i can safely say that I (to quote my man Sobeton) HAVE NEVER DANCED SOOOO MUCH IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!:D

So great to meet Mursa... you are da bomb baby;) ;) ;)

Great hangin with AT, Dekan, Steffy, Sobeton, Beatfriek, and anyone else I am forgetting (sorry, I am wicked tired)...

Sooo I just got home about 30 minutes ago and took a shower... I'm ready to die... my legs feel like jello!!:eek: :eek:

Chris Liebing was fucking incredible! I wish I had the energy to stay to hear him close. He completely blew my doors off... I think I jumped up and down with my fist pumping for at least 3 hours!!! I swear on my life, he had me going insane! :D

PICOTTO was awesome as well... I wanted him to be a little harder than he was, but I still enjoyed every minute of his set.... If I die in my sleep, I'll die a happy girl cuz that was, hands down, the best 5+ hours of music I've heard in agessssssssss..... Picotto got all tribally and dark - it was pretty cool... Liebing, on the other hand, played EXACTLY what Lola likes to hear ----> bass and hammer droppin' tunes that make you jump like a freaking bunny.

I truly had a great time - sober too... Thanks Mursa for sharing some beers with me and for Beatfriek lettin' me slurp on the black label (good stuff!!)... Everyone that was there seemed to be into the music big time, and it looked like a great turn-out for MP. :)

So I'm off to bed. I have shit to do tomorrow. Thanks to Stacker2's for keeping my ass up this late! :tongue:

xoxo,

Lola:D

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picotto was as I expected ..............awesome !~ , Chris Liebing is simply a great DJ from what I saw ......great interaction with the crowd and BANGIN BEATS ! :D

What a night !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would also like to thank all the CP's that I had the chance to meet and have them be part of this great night of Techno !

Sobeton , Franciswhite , majinbuu , mjm , Djdekan ,Andrewthomas and last but certainly not least...LOLAHOTASS ( sweetheart 110% ). :)

Parking ------> FREE

Entrance Fee -----> FREE

LIEBING / PICOTTO -----------> PRICELESS!

laura was on crack mission last night ith smile from ear to ear she didnt stop dancing

ohh man leibing ripped it and so did picotto

they were rockin the tag team set at the end till like 6 when that dikhead from space marcus or whoever he was came in and KICKED PICOOTO AND LIEBING OFF just so cue can clear the house..

it was funny whoever was there , cue was into his second or 3rd track picotto came from behind him and killed the music on him LMAOOOOOOOOO, that tells u right there u suckkkkkkk..

after bangin hard techno cue plays right off the bat progressive loll, oh well

Guest saleen351

AT you mean you turned the music off completely??????

PS Marcus is LP's bitch... LP sends him to the booth to tell DJS what to play.....

There is just way too many quality djs in this town that would close better cough cough cough stryke cough cough

Originally posted by saleen351

PS Marcus is LP's bitch... LP sends him to the booth to tell DJS what to play.....

There is just way too many quality djs in this town that would close better cough cough cough stryke cough cough

how would you know your weren't there! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Holy Shit

Start of Big Thanks to Andrew for hooking me up. Liebing is so humble and so nice.

Woke up at 10:30pm to a billion phone calls saying Liebing is Opening, WTF... Rushed to get ready then sayed fuck It, Had a HUGE Pre game wit Ant and Stef, awesome bullshitting music as usual.

Get there Picotto is Banging, Everyone was like Holy shit Who is CL, He was banging. (So Pissed I missed it)

Picotto Played really well, nice mixing, heard Coldfunk, new place, new time. Had me dancing my ass off. Then around 4:30 he steps off to Let Liebing Spin and Man. This Guy KNows how to mix, sample, eq, Everything. They go till around 6:30 and get kicked off Bullshit but what you gonna do.

Crowd was nice, stayed steady till thety were done , And Space Felt like Space again. More Techno to come with andrewwthomas and others :}

Thanks goes to Leon, Matt, Tony, Ant, Drew, Lola, Stef, Mursa

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by nexusgroove

LIEBING!

I think picotto was a bit weak... Liebing was the sh*t...

Picotto started getting to friendly with the train horn...

You were just jealous cuz there wasn't as much nitro as you would have liked!!! :laugh:

last night was awesome; Chris Liebing starts the night out by warming up the crowd. let me clarify that; he didn’t warm up the crowd, he set the crowd on fire. pumping out slow beats, and bridging them with some hard driving techno beats. I had never heard Chris until last night, and his set just blew me away. getting to meet him, and chill out on the dance floor with him was freaking awesome. I thought Picotto was good, but I have heard better from him. I must admit when Picotto, was tag teaming with Chris it was f*cking crazy. Chris and Mauro where in the booth having a blast, and all that energy carried over into the crowd. which made the vibe off the f*cking hinges. :cool:

big ups to my crew (you know who you are), for helping to make last night such a great experience. Mursa bro your one kewl kat, nice meeting you..

Finally I have one word that Cue needs to learn "Respect", and I will leave at that.

:mad:

LP Bring Us More Techno Please…. :)

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by nexusgroove

:...:

That belligerant look on your face becomes you......

ya bro killed the music completely

and picotto was laughing about it, best thing i ever seen

lolll

dekan ,steffy and tony were still there even ask them

the crowd as like ohhhhhhhhhhhh thinking something happened hahhaa

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by andrewthomas

ya bro killed the music completely

and picotto was laughing about it, best thing i ever seen

lolll

dekan ,steffy and tony were still there even ask them

the crowd as like ohhhhhhhhhhhh thinking something happened hahhaa

damm, that kid probably felt like a tool box, but if i were djing and someone did that, i'd drop em... Still not professional what MP did, not saying what cue did was right, but cue is a fucking no body dj....

Guest brwneydtrouble

damm, that kid probably felt like a tool box, but if i were djing and someone did that, i'd drop em... Still not professional what MP did, not saying what cue did was right, but cue is a fucking no body dj....

Cue is cool as shit though, he was probably laughing about it too....

Originally posted by sobeton

let me clarify that; he didn’t warm up the crowd, he set the crowd on fire. pumping out slow beats, and bridging them with some hard driving techno beats. I had never heard Chris until last night, and his set just blew me away.

LP Bring Us More Techno Please…. :)

Great description Tony.... driving techno beats. The bass was perfect in my book... Just pounding. I think head banged more last night than I did at Pantera's concert. That shit was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo tight!!!!!!!

I can't say enough good things about Chris' set. He was totally AWESOME... The crowd was going insane...:tongue:

laura was on crack mission last night ith smile from ear to ear she didnt stop dancing

ohh man leibing ripped it and so did picotto

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I felt like I was 12 years old at a New Kids on the Block concert or something.........LMAO

Yo I look up and AT's chillin' in the booth.... I had to flip you the bird bro:tongue:

And AT, I had no idea Kevin was into techno.. I always thought he was a hip-hop guy. Thank God you showed him the way:laugh:

LP NEEDS TO BRING BACK LIEBING/PICOTTO SOON!!!!!!!:D :D

Originally posted by lolahotass

Yo I look up and AT's chillin' in the booth.... I had to flip you the bird bro:tongue:

And AT, I had no idea Kevin was into techno.. I always thought he was a hip-hop guy. Thank God you showed him the way:laugh:

YEA I WAS HANGIN WITH LIEBING ALL NIGHT one my favorite guys in the industry

i hate to blow up spots like this but BIZ told me liebing sucked that he was just an opener and he will never be anything else, so i told him to go to ARC tonight cause picotto will be opening for liebing tonight in NY and he said NYC sux and noone goes there that they dont have a clue about music:confused:

well anyway for all you who do not know

liebing has just won the german dj compitition over sven vath and pvd and everyone else who entered..

liebing is by far one the best djs technicly ever,i never seen a dj use effects like he does , simply unreal

well anyway for all you who do not know

liebing has just won the german dj compitition over sven vath and pvd and everyone else who entered..

liebing is by far one the best djs technicly ever,i never seen a dj use effects like he does , simply unreal

Well I can say the guy COMPLETELY DESERVES IT!! I was trying to pace myself, but I just couldn't.

IN FACT, I WILL SAY CHRIS LIEBINGS SET WAS THE BEST SET I'VE EVER HEARD.

:eek:

Arrived there with my crew Dekan,Steph,Tony,Leon,Matty as soon as I walked in the music was bangin hard and only got harder as the night progressed.

Mauro is an absolute madman behind the decks was not actually as hard as one of his previous Miami engagements which still blows my mind to this day but hard enough to get everyone in a frenzy on the dancefloor.

If I were to sum up Picotto's set it could only be as a pure shot of adrenalin the guy is seriously on a different level than most DJ'S he has so many different elements running at one time and has personified his own style and does wonders with the mixer omfg!!!!!

As usual big props to my crew who always makes it a good evening @SPACE also nice seeing BIZ again