Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"OFFICIAL" PICOTTO REVIEWS!!!

lolahotass

Originally posted by andrewthomas

YEA I WAS HANGIN WITH LIEBING ALL NIGHT one my favorite guys in the industry

i hate to blow up spots like this but BIZ told me liebing sucked that he was just an opener and he will never be anything else, so i told him to go to ARC tonight cause picotto will be opening for liebing tonight in NY and he said NYC sux and noone goes there that they dont have a clue about music:confused:

well anyway for all you who do not know

liebing has just won the german dj compitition over sven vath and pvd and everyone else who entered..

liebing is by far one the best djs technicly ever,i never seen a dj use effects like he does , simply unreal

let's go over this again.. You mentioned Chris was better than Mauro & I dissagreed...

**I didn't say Chris "sucked" I said he couldn't hold a candle to Mauro.

**I also said, this is why Mauro is the Headliner & Chris is the opener (as I pointed at the masses on the dancefloor).

**Also, that Mauro can put together a 4hour set & rock it. Not just rock it for 30 Minutes.

**the last thing- I said NY doesn't hold a candle vs Miami.

All these are my opinions, you don't have to like them. What pisses me off is you come on here misquoting me on the board & braggin' that you hung out with Chris. Would you like a cookie?? This makes me realize what a drama queen you are. keep your thoughts & opinions to yourself around me kid. I have nothing else to say to you... :rolleyes:

ps. 1500 peepz were there to see Mauro. In case you haven't figured that out yet...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by biznation00

**Also, that Mauro can put together a 4hour set & rock it. Not just rock it for 30 Minutes.

ps. 1500 peepz were there to see Mauro. In case you haven't figured that out yet...

Hmmmmmm Liebing is known to Spin way longer then Picotto 8hrs at times. Do your homework biz and how come everyone left saying Wow Chris Liebing.

Guest saleen351

DRAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:eek: :eek: :eek:

and biz i hear LP fucked over roland last week, would you guys please call crobar and take over the old patio at the new crobar!!!!!

let's go over this again.. You mentioned Chris was better than Mauro & I dissagreed...

**I didn't say Chris "sucked" I said he couldn't hold a candle to Mauro.

**I also said, this is why Mauro is the Headliner & Chris is the opener (as I pointed at the masses on the dancefloor).

**the last thing- I said NY doesn't hold a candle vs Miami.

All these are my opinions, you don't have to like them. What pisses me off is you come on here misquoting me on the board & braggin' that you hung out with Chris. Would you like a cookie?? This makes me realize what a drama queen you are. keep your thoughts & opinions to yourself around me kid. I have nothing else to say to you... :rolleyes:

lol biz i like u were cool i just thought it was funny

no pun intended

but yo u should do ur school work chris is way more technicly inclined then mauro will ever be

why did u think mauro wanted him on tour.

because CL style isly popular yet and he is trying to introduce something new to the people..

biz u have never left miami to speak about a scene other then miami so i dont understand how u can say such a thing

mauro is more widely known yes true,does that mean cl cant hold a candle to him?? definitly not

cl can run circles around mauro

ask anyone with a clue

you missed liebings opening set it was the best set ever

much better then mauros set in anyones opinion who was there , ask and ull see CL was the highlight of the night

:D

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

That kind of music sounds like this

bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam

and then

and then

and this is house and progressive

DRUM DRUM DRUM DUM

AND THEN

DRUM DRUM DRUM DRUM

AND THEN

DRUM DRUM DRUM DRUM

you are absolutely right Andrew. I stand down. I've never been anywhere outside of Kendall. I got it all there. I occasionally go to Space but I'm scared to venture too far out into the woods. :rolleyes:

Saleen,

where do you get off sayin' I fucked over Roland?? He's one of my best bud's & I help manage him you idiot. Before Roly takes a fall, I take a fall for him. That's the way its always been. So please, save the smack talk for some idiot who actually buys into your club gossip crap. :rolleyes:

you are absolutely right Andrew. I stand down. I've never been anywhere outside of Kendall. I got it all there. I occasionally go to Space but I'm scared to venture too far out into the woods. :rolleyes:

Saleen,

where do you get off sayin' I fucked over Roland?? He's one of my best bud's & I help manage him you idiot. Before Roly takes a fall, I take a fall for him. That's the way its always been. So please, save the smack talk for some idiot who actually buys into your club gossip crap. :rolleyes:

damn biz relax bro noones trying to abuse you nor start bad gossip

he said LP not you

and me , well we just dissagree on this subject, we prob dissagree on alot more also but hey everyones allowed thier own opinions like u said,i dont knock you for that i just ask u would care a bit more to learn about something u dont know other then being so nieve about it.

ur a great kid i like you alot so dont think the wrong idea here.

Guest saleen351

Biz i'm officialy saying you can't read... You need hooked on phonics...

READ WHAT I WROTE!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE, I'LL COPY IT FOR YOU:

and biz i hear LP fucked over roland last week, would you guys please call crobar and take over the old patio at the new crobar!!!!!

FUCKING STUNAD, CAN'T READ........ WHERE DO I SAY YOU FUCKED ROLAND OVER?????????????

BIZ, YOU BELONG IN A FACTORY MAKING BOLOGNA SANDWICHES

... THATS ALL YOU ARE QUALIFIED FOR:idea:

I'm shocked that anyone woud think that Cl was "the highlight of he night". Sure he rocked it with Mauro at the end but his opening set was average at best. The dance floor was basically empty while he spun. In fact, my crew and I were fucking bored until he threw down some decent tunes 20 minutes before Picotto went on. When Picotto came on, forget it, the energy picked up and everyone got off their asses and hit the floor. Outside of the WMC events, last night was probably the party of the year. Space had that "vibe" kickin- until CUE came on and played another one of his weak sets. Man that guy sucks ass. Maybe it's an LP ploy to get everyone to leave at a decent time so they'll have enough energy to make it out for house sessions on saturday.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

That kind of music sounds like this

and then

and then

:laugh: how sad !

Originally posted by picottofan

I'm shocked that anyone woud think that Cl was "the highlight of he night". Sure he rocked it with Mauro at the end but his opening set was average at best. The dance floor was basically empty while he spun. In fact, my crew and I were fucking bored until he threw down some decent tunes 20 minutes before Picotto went on. When Picotto came on, forget it, the energy picked up and everyone got off their asses and hit the floor. Outside of the WMC events, last night was probably the party of the year. Space had that "vibe" kickin- until CUE came on and played another one of his weak sets. Man that guy sucks ass. Maybe it's an LP ploy to get everyone to leave at a decent time so they'll have enough energy to make it out for house sessions on saturday.

lolol we agree on 1 thing cue

but yo picotto was the headliner liebing couldnt just blow him out of the water.

ur a picotto fan he is obviously ur style

picotto does have the better music for the miami scene i will agree on that

but miami doesnt hold a place on the map for techno in this world

AT- I guess you're right. CL doesn't fit in with the Miami scene which explains the half empty dance floor for his set. But out of curiosity, what city do you really see him fitting in? I just don't think he can pull in a large enough crowd to be a headliner. Now, on to CUE, does hit set get progressivley better? I can't seem to make it past the first the 60-80 minutes before I feel like slicing my wrists.

Originally posted by picottofan

:laugh: what event did you go to bro ? Chris was rocking that room so well, Maruo let him play well past his scheduled time. while Mauro was up in the booth dancing his arse off, along with the peepz out on the dance floor. if anyone's set was "average at best " it was Picotto's. a realitivly unknown DJ came on, and threw down a sick set which people responded surprisingly well to. IMO Chris out shinned Mauro. ;)

put it this way picotto fan

liebing fits in every city except clueless miami

i wish u people could go to NY tonight for just one night to get the educational experiance of a lifetime

for alot of people who clain to be music guru's

you sure are all a buncha clueless people, unless ur stuborn, but liebing is one the biggest techno djs in the world and more favorable then picotto in techno scene

Originally posted by andrewthomas

put it this way picotto fan

liebing fits in every city except clueless miami

i wish u people could go to NY tonight for just one night to get the educational experiance of a lifetime

for alot of people who clain to be music guru's

you sure are all a buncha clueless people, unless ur stuborn, but liebing is one the biggest techno djs in the world and more favorable then picotto in techno scene

who's gonna school us? you? :laugh:

no thanks.;)

Originally posted by tranzwhore

who's gonna school us? you? :laugh:

no thanks.;)

keep living with ur head up ur ass

that is why u will be listening to trance ur whole life

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i dont need you

nor do i care if u like or agree with what i do

but there are tons of others who will back me up 100% with everything i do because i got a stable head on my shoulders and i that the ins and outs and even if something isnt my prefered style i can appreciate things and learn about things i dont know.

even if i dont like a certian thing i will take my time and i will learn about it

ignorance = stupitity and only those will be left behind

:D