Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Regrets?

Getting hurt at the end of my sophomore year in college playing a stupid game of pickup football.. If I ever had those 18 months back, I might have been getting prepared to run the 800 meters at the Olympics next year.

Biggest mistake in my life.

serg: weirdo :shaky:

I so regret not going away to school. One thing that I learned though is I can't get that time back and to dwell on it will only make me miserable.

cheer up Wen!!...:isok:

you know where to find me if you need me..

i regret very few things in my life, one of them is not going away to school, the other is not taking an oppurtunity i had to work/live in england... theres only one other thing i regret in life but it was years ago and this isnt the time nor the place... so i guess three things in twenty-four years isnt that bad...

Originally posted by naughtybabe

I think I have grown balls after the bet...

You better have more then my back....

I might just do something stupid :shades2:

I think that bet has changed me for the better ;)

The feeling will pass Wendy and then things will work out..

Of course there are a whole bunch of stupid things I kinda wish I'd never done; but as far as regret goes; yes, I have a few. I don't really dwell on them; it was all a long time ago and I've learned to deal with it. There's no use in beating yourself up over something you can't do anything about.

DID SOMBODY SAY VEGASSSSS????

as far as regrets i have none..cuz i feel ive learned from them so its allll good...

but of course there a few things i wish i did

wish i woulda stuck to baseball...i hate hearing 'you had great potential to go real far'