Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What would make you excited

erickamikaze

WHIPS and CHAINS excited me!! :D

WHat would make me more excited,hmmmmmmmmmm theres so many things.Well definitly Miami needs to bring in more techno DJS more often(im saying this cause i missed CL&MP last night),but seriously they do.No dam lines that take forever to get in and have a guestlist thats good till 3 am @ least for us CP peeps.Well the beach is really getting kinda of ghetto lately so hopefuly sooner or later they will be more clubs in downtown with different styles of music,electronic music that is.Oh and let the ladies in half cover!!!

Thats all I can think of right now.

Originally posted by koky

WHIPS and CHAINS excited me!! :D

WHat would make me more excited,hmmmmmmmmmm theres so many things.Well definitly Miami needs to bring in more techno DJS more often(im saying this cause i missed CL&MP last night),but seriously they do.No dam lines that take forever to get in and have a guestlist thats good till 3 am @ least for us CP peeps.Well the beach is really getting kinda of ghetto lately so hopefuly sooner or later they will be more clubs in downtown with different styles of music,electronic music that is.Oh and let the ladies in half cover!!!

Thats all I can think of right now.

\

:stupid: actually i wrote that dam brother forgets to log his ass of when hes done!:mad:

seeing more live electronic performances in Miami would raise my eyebrows and make me more excited about our music scene...

other parts of this country (Tampa, NYC, DC, Chicago, Detroit, California, Texas, Seattle) have really taken electronic music to the level where it is embraced by their club communities as an art form.

i think the last good PA show down here was infusion at nerve.

there are great DJs down here, simply not enough electronic musicians.

congrats to stryke, trip theory, and lespam (who mick jagger stoped by to check out at fucata last time the rolling stones performed in miami) for making music instead of mixes.