Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Two high level firings at Space to report...

Guest saleen351

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mikeydny

Nick, weren't you just telling me how great Space was this weekend.....:)

yup, old space...

Disney 34 sucksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!

wow, some shady sh-t goin on. i heard the other lightguy there is takin over. very few talented lighting ppl here , most places have crap equip or crap operators

im doin a few private events, corporate, large venue and need a couple of good lighting techs, anyone know of other guys on the beach who are good? any references would be great - thanx. you can pm me :)

Too bad Greg got fired, I really like him and he was awesome with the lighting system there. But I know that he's got what it takes and he'll get a job in no time flat.

As for the accusations about Jeff, I don't think he would do something like that, besides aren't Nerve and Space one and the same? Doesn't LP own a percentage of Nerve????? HMMMMMM:confused: :idea:

I feel for greg... he put in 3 years of back breaking labor to space.

I am sure there has to be a major reason for them to let him go.

I was bugged that they did let him go after I got to meet him.

But the new head light guy, knows what he's doing and will remember that where he stands now is gregs created home. and he will respect that. I respect Greg!

As far as I go... Groove........ I'm the patio guy/tech something breaks during the night I'm there to fix it.... I'm there to make shit happen for all of you to enjoy... even getting the nitro back up there. Let me have time to program the lighting and I will put on a show for you. After all the shit I talked, its my turn to walk my talk. give me a few weeks. You will see a change.

Just keep in mind that people get fired for reasons. And LP is not the type tp go firing people cuz he has an itch. It's hard for him to let go of people at times. I beeen saying this for a long time now.

I have always thought LP was a great guy, st8 up hard working business man.