Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PvD, who?

hahahaha! So yeah I was bummed when I found out PvD canceled his tour but I still had a great time in Boston! I stayed an extra night and have no complaints.

I got in Thursday evening and started drinking almost immediately. By the time we all walked to the restaurant for dinner we were pretty :drunk: After dinner we went to Axis. I think the dj was Ali Ajami but I can't remember :tongue:

Friday morning we woke up to cloudy skies (bad news for our beach day!) then we found out that PvD canceled his shows. This kind of situtation calls for only one thing..... :smoke: :smoke: and more :smoke::eek:

Since PvD wasn't at Avalon that night we decided to go see Groovefire (a dj duo from Boston CP). Wow!!! They were dropping some niiiiiice house beats. :party: It actually worked out really well since I was hoping I'd get a chance to see them.

Since everything in Boston shuts down at 2 am we went to an afterparty. There are some incriminating photos floating around somewhere from that party! I haven't dance that much in so long! :getdown: The music was SO good! One of the guys kept saying "I'm no Paul Van Dyk but I'll try" Hehehehe... Such a blast.

One thing I noticed about Boston is that there were hot guys EVERYWHERE! I kept thinking "Damn, maybe I should consider Boston instead of NYC!" ;)

Saturday we were pretty much useless. I flew home early this morning. I can't wait to go back!

Someone should tell PvD to just say no to the $3 all you can shrimp buffet! :laugh:

Originally posted by vicman

you do like irish guys

yeah but this wasn't just the irish guys! :drool:

I was listening to PvD's Columbiahalle set from last year this morning on the way to work. Wow, I didn't realized how bummed I was about him cancelling until this morning. :( Oh well, the weekend was still fun.

Guess this means I'm going to Central Park next month :D

Oh and since I'm hurting for a big club night... I'll probably head to NYC this weekend :shaky:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

One thing I noticed about Boston is that there were hot guys EVERYWHERE! I kept thinking "Damn, maybe I should consider Boston instead of NYC!" ;)

Glad you had a good time, but you should've brought some of those hotties back over this way ;)

yeah but this wasn't just the irish guys! :drool:

I was listening to PvD's Columbiahalle set from last year this morning on the way to work. Wow, I didn't realized how bummed I was about him cancelling until this morning. :( Oh well, the weekend was still fun.

well look at it this way. had pvd been there you probably would not have seen and enjoyed boston like you did this past weekend. in between going to pvd, post-partying, recoviring and flying down for pvd on saturday, you really wouldnt have been able to do all the stuff you were able to do in boston this weekend and party with the boston cp people.

pvd will be back. there's always a positive side to everything. :)

well look at it this way. had pvd been there you probably would not have seen and enjoyed boston like you did this past weekend. in between going to pvd, post-partying, recoviring and flying down for pvd on saturday, you really wouldnt have been able to do all the stuff you were able to do in boston this weekend and party with the boston cp people.

pvd will be back. there's always a positive side to everything. :)

lol, I know. I just love seeing PvD with Jess :D

BTW, Mr. Peppermint made an appearance in Boston this weekend. As always, he was a hit at the after party. I love watching people's faces when they meet him :shaky: hehehehe!

lol, I know. I just love seeing PvD with Jess :D

BTW, Mr. Peppermint made an appearance in Boston this weekend. As always, he was a hit at the after party. I love watching people's faces when they meet him :shaky: hehehehe!

lol.

mr. peppermint. :eek::D

lol.

mr. peppermint. :eek::D

hehehe

at one point we were all so :drunk: Jess's boyfriend looked at me and said "I'm sorry about Paul Van Dyk" and I said "If you ask me, HE'S the one missing out" :laugh: :laugh:

Vic - you have to go up to Boston. I can't even explain to you how much fun Friday night/Saturday morning was :D

hehehe

at one point we were all so :drunk: Jess's boyfriend looked at me and said "I'm sorry about Paul Van Dyk" and I said "If you ask me, HE'S the one missing out" :laugh: :laugh:

Vic - you have to go up to Boston. I can't even explain to you how much fun Friday night/Saturday morning was :D

i need a vacation. :(

Guest jroo
Originally posted by kken

You people and your code words.

Freaks. All of you.

yeah, who is the york guy you're guys are talking about?