Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is there one person in your life . . .

fierydesire

. . . that has made you feel like you were floatin on cloud 9 24/7 . . . I guess I'm speaking in terms of relationships. I have been through many but only one has actually made me feel those constant butterflies, that ecstasy . . . :( Its like you can be with different people and have that floatin feeling at times but other times it fizzles . . . basically has there been anyone that you can honestly say has kept you on that bubble and the feelings for that person never fizzled nor faded? :unhappy::(

Originally posted by fierydesire

. . . that has made you feel like you were floatin on cloud 9 24/7 . . . I guess I'm speaking in terms of relationships. I have been through many but only one has actually made me feel those constant butterflies, that ecstasy . . . :( Its like you can be with different people and have that floatin feeling at times but other times it fizzles . . . basically has there been anyone that you can honestly say has kept you on that bubble and the feelings for that person never fizzled nor faded? :unhappy::(

why the sad faces?? Having a constant boner should keep a smile on your face ;)

...anywho, i've been lucky enuf to have three people in my life that kept me that high all the time. One of them I'm no longer in contact with....but two I am.....nothing may ever come to fruition....but, I care for both deeply....:)

this is really funny cuz my girlfriend & i were just talkin about this last nite...how there's only one guy in both of our lives that gives us those butterflies...when he calls us, or IM's us on the computer, when we see him, we just feel like we are a lil kid again...when we are with them it's like NOTHING else matters or can come between us & we are in complete heaven :(

thoes guys that make us feel that way happen to be our ex's...but they are the best guys out there for us & reasons we broke up was timing & that just sux....sorry, needed to vent cuz we miss them so much

Originally posted by erica127

this is really funny cuz my girlfriend & i were just talkin about this last nite...how there's only one guy in both of our lives that gives us those butterflies...when he calls us, or IM's us on the computer, when we see him, we just feel like we are a lil kid again...when we are with them it's like NOTHING else matters or can come between us & we are in complete heaven :(

thoes guys that make us feel that way happen to be our ex's...but they are the best guys out there for us & reasons we broke up was timing & that just sux....sorry, needed to vent cuz we miss them so much

aww babes :isok: I was talking about an ex as well :( and nothing else seemed to matter at the time . . . I have no regrets even though we are no longer together . . . what he and I had is something I will treasure forever . . . IDK if I ever saw him again, my heart may drop, who knows

the butterflies feeling for me is a feeling of excited anticipation. i associate it more with crushes or relationships that are "on the rise" rather than ones that are already established-- when i've spent a significant amount of time with someone and developed an understanding of how we act and react to each other, that feeling of anticipation is not there 24/7.

what replaces the giddiness it is a warm and steady feeling of joy and contentment. sometimes i get butterflies when i haven't seen my love for a while (erm... a few days) or if i'm looking forward to a romantic evening.

i've had two long-distance relationships in which i would see my sig others for two weeks at a time, a couple times a year. when we were together, we were on cloud nine as fireydesire described... but we ended up just staying in bed most of the time because we were 'making up' for being apart. overall, those relationships felt unbalanced and unhealthy.

i much prefer the 'slow burn' of a steady, long-term relationship based on compatibility and love.

aww babes :isok: I was talking about an ex as well :( and nothing else seemed to matter at the time . . . I have no regrets even though we are no longer together . . . what he and I had is something I will treasure forever . . . IDK if I ever saw him again, my heart may drop, who knows

me & my girl are actually on really good terms now wit our ex's & have hung out with them a lot more now & talk to them a lot & everytime i see him my heart drops...we broke almost 2 years ago now & he is the ONLY guy that i can think about...i have met other guys, but they don't even compare to him or make me feel anything like the way he did & still does now...

me & my girl are actually on really good terms now wit our ex's & have hung out with them a lot more now & talk to them a lot & everytime i see him my heart drops...we broke almost 2 years ago now & he is the ONLY guy that i can think about...i have met other guys, but they don't even compare to him or make me feel anything like the way he did & still does now...

same here a lil over two years My ex and I have been broken up, but the way you descibe the way you feel for your ex is the way I feel . . . my ex and I don't really talk b/c once we graduated from college we went our separate ways . . . the last time we spoke was 9/11 b/c he worked in the WTC. . . i still think about him, but I try and not compare new guys I date to him, cause that is unfair in my opinion

Originally posted by wideskies

what replaces the giddiness it is a warm and steady feeling of joy and contentment. sometimes i get butterflies when i haven't seen my love for a while (erm... a few days) or if i'm looking forward to a romantic evening.

Agreed. I don't care for butterflies anyway... they make me feel nauseous.

same here a lil over two years My ex and I have been broken up, but the way you descibe the way you feel for your ex is the way I feel . . . my ex and I don't really talk b/c once we graduated from college we went our separate ways . . . the last time we spoke was 9/11 b/c he worked in the WTC. . . i still think about him, but I try and not compare new guys I date to him, cause that is unfair in my opinion

i don't compare other to guys to him really...it's just that the guys i meet, i get to know & then all they want is sex & that is not me at all...or they just don't understand how important school is to me especially since this is my senior year coming up in college & i put school first & they don't like that at all....

i need to feel butterflies & be able to connect with the on all different levels if i am gonna be wit them & my ex is the only one....i am sorry to hear about u & your ex, cuz they feelings we have eat us here & there & i wish there was something that could make them go away.

Originally posted by naughtybabe

My ex use to make me feel like that but thats over with.

I have noticed that crushing on a new found attraction

makes you feel that way also... At least for me. :)

i did that a couple times, but it just turned out to be disasterous...good luck & congrats

How did it end up being disasterous???

they acted all sweet & the way a girl would love a guy to be treated & then BAMM, wanted sex like 2 weeks later & i just can't jump into shit like that...then one of them went pyscho on me & called me all the time leavin mean ass messages cuz i wouldn't be wit him

they acted all sweet & the way a girl would love a guy to be treated & then BAMM, wanted sex like 2 weeks later & i just can't jump into shit like that...then one of them went pyscho on me & called me all the time leavin mean ass messages cuz i wouldn't be wit him

gotta love the psychotic ones :laugh:

what abt the ones who come in and out of your life and years later they are still professing their love for you or how much they care for you :blah::laugh:

gotta love the psychotic ones :laugh:

what abt the ones who come in and out of your life and years later they are still professing their love for you or how much they care for you :blah::laugh:

definitely been there before...& like in your other post, you mentioned ones that you got to know & you realized you didn't like them & they liked you...that's the guy that went pyschotic on me....

he was in my corporate finance class & thought he was soo hot & we talked here & there & we exchanged #'s & hung out one nite at my apartment wit my girls & we all chilled & i realized he was just dork..watched his weight (NO junk food at all), takes longer than me to get ready & wanted sex the 1st nite we hung out...my roomate & i tried so many things to get rid of him,but it sucked cuz i had to see him in class 2 days later

I envy you... I always end up with the psychotic BOYFRIENDS!!!

that I cannot get rid off!!:blown:

However I never had one of those.... like you have so maybe I should

just take your word for it and safe myself the headaches

I envy you... I always end up with the psychotic BOYFRIENDS!!!

that I cannot get rid off!!:blown:

However I never had one of those.... like you have so maybe I should

just take your word for it and safe myself the headaches

aww, don't worry....just take it one day at a time & anything can happen :D