Clubplanet Nightlife Community

popcorn...

there used to be the seasoning at this movie theater on austin st.

it was like spicey ...soo goood ..but it was like 10 yrs ago ....so i have no clue what it was ..but shit was sooo....if anybody knows i will gladly pay u one million dollars(monopoly)

i dont know but ive been effing with seasonings and ive been putting a lil garlic powder and paprika on with salt and its close to it... but i have no idea what they use to put on their.. maybe essence??? remember annes franks and fries??? damn those dogs and fries were the bomb...

Originally posted by Reeni

I put way to much butter on mine when Im at the movies I stand there just pressing that button a line starts forming behind me:laugh:

..where do u go to the movies!........i dont get to put my own fake butter on the popcorn!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Originally posted by phatman

snowcaps = chocolate drops sprinkled with hard crunchy sugar (colored white to look like snow)

they are AAAAAAAAAAAAWESOME...but i never tried them with popcorn...hmmmm

OMG this shit is the boooooomb!! You just have to make sure you have some popcorn and snowcaps in your mouth at the same time.

iamme, its not something i put on the popcorn, i just eat it with the popcorn. But yea, most movie theaters sell 'em.