Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Current Events Board Meetup...

sassa

Originally posted by sassa

what's hilarious is that people are staring at me laughing at this stupid post.

no wonder my eyes were hurting...i told skince that i should wear protective glasses when staring at u...i should have listened to my own advice...but u know its true...u LOVE the drama...and starting it...

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

no wonder my eyes were hurting...i told skince that i should wear protective glasses when staring at u...i should have listened to my own advice...but u know its true...u LOVE the drama...and starting it...

God Dammit Man!!! You know your not supposed to look directly at her!!!!! :laugh:

yes, you know me SO well...:rolleyes:

all i have is what i read...unless ur one of those "dual personality" internet people...

i'm not like this in person. that's why i love this board, i can let all my anger out. i don't even say fuck in person. but what does that matter to you anyways, you all think i'm a huge bitch. :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by sassa

i'm not like this in person. that's why i love this board, i can let all my anger out. i don't even say fuck in person. but what does that matter to you anyways, you all think i'm a huge bitch.

i dont think ur "huge"...misguided, very much so....so u DO have dual personalities??? they have medication for that...damn, i am not use to have Sassa on EST. standard time...:laugh:

i dont think ur "huge"...misguided, very much so....so u DO have dual personalities??? they have medication for that...damn, i am not use to have Sassa on EST. standard time...:laugh:

look who's talking about being misguided...

show me ONE...just ONE...positive thing u have ever said? (we wont count the grey goose comment:tongue: )

dude, please. like i have the time to sit and look through every damn post i have ever made. why do you care?