Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paul Van Dyk - rescheduled US tour dates

wow, this was quick! :bounce::love2:

http://www.paulvandyk.de/lowres/info.asp?page=2

Cancelled gigs:

23.07.2003 Charlotte, North Carolina Mythos cancelled, please have a look on News!

22.07.2003 Atlanta Eleven 50 cancelled, please have a look on News!

20.07.2003 Milwaukee Pure cancelled, please have a look on News!

19.07.2003 Washington Glow cancelled, please have a look on News!

18.07.2003 Boston Avalon cancelled, please have a look on News!

Rescheduled dates:

30.08.2003 Boston Boston

27.09.2003 Washington TBC Washington TBC

26.09.2003 Charlotte TBC Charlotte TBC

Originally posted by vicman

...and i dont even like mauro picotto...and never even got see mauro picotto that night.

did you stand around doing your statue impersonation like you did last friday night?

MOVE MOTHERFUCKER!!!

you are never allowed to say that to me again at a club without ending up with my fist in your jaw now! ;)

Originally posted by kken

did you stand around doing your statue impersonation like you did last friday night?

MOVE MOTHERFUCKER!!!

you are never allowed to say that to me again at a club without ending up with my fist in your jaw now! ;)

not even getting wasted would've gotten me to move on friday. d:fuse just didn't do it for me, and i wasn't the only one. wouldve had a better time w/o d:fuse.

trance cowboy :blown:

Originally posted by patural9

anybody find anything back about refunds?

I got an email from Groove Tickets stating I could either get refund or wait for reshedule... I took the refund and emailed them back. They replied saying I was refunded my ticket, minus service charge, and would take 2-5 days to get the credit on my ccard.

anybody find anything back about refunds?

here:

Dear ************* Customer --

Please note Paul Van Dyk w/Edgar V @ Glow has been postponed due to

illness.

All presale tickets purchased for Saturday will be valid for the

rescheduled

date. Once the new date is confirmed, we will notify you via email.

Also,

you have the option of receiving a refund minus the service charge. If

you

are requesting a refund, please email us at info@*************.com.

We

apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. For more

information,

please visit http://www.clubglow.com.

wtf we get charged a service charge? for what service? time to call the credit card company.

the service charge you originally get tagged for when buying the tix. i hate mr service charge.

Speaking as someone who used to work for Ticketmaster...You don't get the service fee back because even though the show didn't happen, you still used their service to purchase your ticket for the show that didn't happen whether by internet or phone or whatever. Sometimes you are even charged a service fee at the box office because the ticket seller at the box office is using a computer system that is licensed by the ticket selling agency to the venue.

If the venue wanted to be nice, they have the option of refunding your money with the service charge fees, but then they would have to eat the loss. It seems that they prefer to keep as much money as possible and let the tickecting agency take the fall.

Also, what you don't hear about is the kick-backs. Very often a portion of the service charge fee goes directly to the venue, promoter and/or artist. That's why ticket service fees are often different from one location to another and from show to show.

I hope this helps without sounding like I am defending those fuckers that laid me off last year. :)

Don't get me started. Cause after you've paid upwards of 30 bucks for a ticket, and 7 for service fees, then you pay another 6 for parking and then.....they have the nerve to charge 8 bucks for a bottled water, 10 for a beer. T-shirts are what, another 30, souvenir program, inflatable elephant. Just accpet it, you're going to get reemed one way or another.

Originally posted by kken

I got my refund today after requesting it last Friday... not bad but it was of course less the $2 service charge. C'est la vie!

did you get an email back from them after you requested the refund? I requested it yesterday and haven't heard anything :(

I did:

-=-

This email is to inform you that you have been refunded for the

cancelled/postponed event, minus the service charge. Please allow 2-5

business days for the refund to show up on your records. Thank you for

using ************* and we apologize that your event was cancelled.

take care,

doctor groove

Originally posted by nourishment

Don't get me started. Cause after you've paid upwards of 30 bucks for a ticket, and 7 for service fees, then you pay another 6 for parking and then.....they have the nerve to charge 8 bucks for a bottled water, 10 for a beer. T-shirts are what, another 30, souvenir program, inflatable elephant. Just accpet it, you're going to get reemed one way or another.

Yeah, but the inflatable elephants are worth it! :aright:

Elephant%2025%27%20F-A.gif