Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This board is very "un-iron" today....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This kid has his picture in the dictionary next to the term "Hump.."

I met him a few times last summer... shady character, with little to no respect for women....

This makes Bus edgy when they are around Tigger...

Made for an entertaining story....

I love how the slinkies on summer cycles try to act hard and play tough... till you get two inches from their face....

I hate fighting... but I do not tolerate disrespect.....

hello there....yes indeed this past sunday was the BEST ever..Surf club didnt know what hit them...from the time we all got here...til we stumbled out of there..classic moments....

C squared love ya....

Bigtime thanks for the night cap not much of a night cap but still very IRON of you...

so very yummy!!!!!

Bus and Stacked you guys are the best love ya with all your Iron Antics.....

Bourbon love and miss you all....good to see everyone's ass!! lol

xoxo tiggs

Missed the iron crew this weekend. No beach No club No love.

Its all good, hope Tigga's feelin better.

Bus tried callin you from Tempts last night to no avail. Your cellie was off...:mad: But we got next week and the week after and after and after......

Originally posted by stephanie74

I am feeling better..thanks kosta!!! much love this weekend yes??

stay hot and we will be on the rampage so look out!!!

You da bestest...I gotta change my sig now, I did not do factoria this weekend...THANK GOD.

Ill see ya next weekend and dont forget the backyard barbeque at te house tell te iron crew.

Originally posted by stephanie74

hello there....yes indeed this past sunday was the BEST ever..Surf club didnt know what hit them...from the time we all got here...til we stumbled out of there..classic moments....

C squared love ya....

Bigtime thanks for the night cap not much of a night cap but still very IRON of you...

so very yummy!!!!!

Bus and Stacked you guys are the best love ya with all your Iron Antics.....

Bourbon love and miss you all....good to see everyone's ass!! lol

xoxo tiggs

i guess we were not enough fun on saturday to get a shout out steph.....huh......feeling like #4 or #5 here........thought I was #1.......guess I was wrong!!!!! :D

Originally posted by dondiezel26

i guess we were not enough fun on saturday to get a shout out steph.....huh......feeling like #4 or #5 here........thought I was #1.......guess I was wrong!!!!! :D

You dissapeared.....I remember seeing you then I dont remember much of anything after that probably because It was 10:30 when I saw you....I remember the early part of the night the rest is a blurrrrrrrrr

i was back and forth all night.........i tried to get you to do shots at around 11:30 and you said "Not Yet".......like a fucken little catholic school girl about to get de-flowered........come on kosta.......that was pathetic.......than I popped back in around 2 for about a 1/ 2 hour......didnt see u...........you can run but you cant hide bitch........double shots next time!!!!!.......see u in 2 weeks fucknut!!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

i was back and forth all night.........i tried to get you to do shots at around 11:30 and you said "Not Yet".......like a fucken little catholic school girl about to get de-flowered........come on kosta.......that was pathetic.......than I popped back in around 2 for about a 1/ 2 hour......didnt see u...........you can run but you cant hide bitch........double shots next time!!!!!.......see u in 2 weeks fucknut!!!!!

I was working till 12:30 1ish then the shots started like someone opened te flood gates. I was by Roddigga HOLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAA.

Dave...my love~~

I am so sorry.....Saturday was so much fun....and you are my number 1...always.....

who am I going to dance with like the 80's??? and look hot doing it!!!

who am I going to find ass for?? a nice ass I may add!!

who made me smile so big when I wasnt feeling good at my house and you gave me that flower???

You!!! the Davester!! so hot want to touch the hineee..lol

And to my Beloved Rod.....what kind of sushi did you get ??? oops that was your boobie : ) xoxoxox

I am going to miss you guys this weekend......

Rod juggling the girls... classsic moment...

He must have been cross eyed and thought they were the cantelope's....

Very hot indeed... as always... brought much laughter to the team...

Kosta.. we are in detox... Bus and Tigga need to clean out our receptors... the fun favors just dont work anymore...

No human should ingest 8 at one time and still be able to stand...