Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Patio goes Hip- Hop every Saturday

erickamikaze

got this email. Another way SobeFuckinSpots ruins the Miami scene.

The Rooftop Patio @ SPACE34 is well known worldwide for it's After Hours Sessions, and since we only bring you the best, "STATUS" will be held EVERY SATURDAY Night on the Rooftop Patio from 10PM - 4AM, starting July 26th.

Also watch out.

NO SNEAKERS

Sneakers, Throw-backs, T-shirts, Hats, or any type of Sportswear will NOT be permitted!!

it's from 10pm – 4am. if you can capitalize on, something which is popular , and bring more peepz into your venue. then more power to LP. following up from 4am- 12noon with Jimmy T and Roly would be sweet. ;)

That service is the death of the club scene around here. They utterly ruin anything that they touch. Last time they had a hip-hop party at Space, they were supposed to end at 3, but they ended at 5 AM. Roland went on late.

The crowd they attract is nothing but a bunch of low life scum who shouldn't be going out in the first place. I have zero respect for them.

Unfortunately, they have the clubs that host their events bent over a barrel. The clubs can't resist the numbers, and decide to host an event...driving out the quality crowd for quantity.

I honestly hope the trade-off is that there's a good party in the side room, as opposed to just routing the signal upstairs like last time.

It's unfortunate, because their original marketing scheme was illegal, and they never had to answer for it.

Originally posted by pod

It's unfortunate, because their original marketing scheme was illegal, and they never had to answer for it.

Can you "educate" me by ellaborating?:confused: ... or PM me if you rather not make it public :aright: ... :cool:

Well, it's public knowledge pretty much. They got a hold of the cell phone numbers for the Miami/Lauderdale area, and spammed everyone's cell with "Respond to this with your email to get into clubs for free" or something...

Cell phone spamming is illegal.

Guest saleen351

Fuck it i'll post it

OG takes over the patio... 80% confirmed...

and they fucked roland over two weeks ago with a hip hop party on the patio, just like what pod posted..

Though the new main room resdient is not a "go" and i think its a dumb idea.... But it may go down... But he is not ready yet.. Trust me, i know DJs and at Space he's not gonna be able to keep that crowd...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by georgeacasta2

:( roland is a great DJ and deserves to be treated with respect.

he works for LP... Only Oscar is the man around there... the rest of LP's bitches...

Originally posted by saleen351

Fuck it i'll post it

and they fucked roland over two weeks ago with a hip hop party on the patio, just like what pod posted..

Though the new main room resdient is not a "go" and i think its a dumb idea.... But it may go down... But he is not ready yet.. Trust me, i know DJs and at Space he's not gonna be able to keep that crowd...

button.JPG

"Don't drink and drive ... take a cab" (Vipnerd Department of Safety Partying) :D :D

Originally posted by saleen351

I hope this is just a rumor. Imo OG belongs in the mainroom, which is more suited for his style of music.

this merry go round of DJ's is starting to get annoying.. :mad: