Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Life?

Can you just imagine what the very first human's thought? I bet they were afraid to go to sleep :eek:

But what i mean is, we humans have ALWAYS found the world and life as a mystery. GRanted, we've made numerous discoveries about people, things and phenomena, but we are still learning a WHOLE lot.

SO just be glad that we are where we are, and keep learning . We will probably never know everything, but we sure as heck know more now than our distant cave-dwellers did ;)

It's all in your head. Life that is. You can more or less decide to see it one way or another......which is either genious and mental/emotional strength, or pure insanity. Not sure which one yet :shaky:

I, personally, have very little control over myself and my life...my girl calls it my "quarter life crisis"...

It's tough making decisions at such a young age that are going to affect the rest of your life :hey:

Originally posted by Codica3

What's wrong?

Are you going to be free later :confused:

I need a little lady help... And I was either going to call someone ( You if you willing )... Or talk through PMs...

But being that to many people read these boards... I didn't want to post it publically...

Originally posted by elementx

Are you going to be free later :confused:

I need a little lady help... And I was either going to call someone ( You if you willing )... Or talk through PMs...

But being that to many people read these boards... I didn't want to post it publically...

I'm leaving work in like 15 minutes but I'll be home in about a half hour.. I can come back on the computer if you'd like.. or you can call my house (cause my cell gets really bad reception) but you know I'm always here to talk if you need me! :D

Originally posted by Codica3

I'm leaving work in like 15 minutes but I'll be home in about a half hour.. I can come back on the computer if you'd like.. or you can call my house (cause my cell gets really bad reception) but you know I'm always here to talk if you need me! :D

I dont know if I have your house number...

PM me your house number and I will give you a call as soon as things calm down... ( THANKS SWEETIE ) :kiss2:

if life was easy it would be boring. One day when your old and your sittin in your rocking chair on your porch sipping lemonade and you think about what you have done in your life, the true meaning will come to you, and it will probably be the best thought you have ever expirienced.

So try to live your life the best way that you can ;). It will certainly pay off! :cool: