Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wanted 2 see ur opinions?

fliptoniaaa

No, and i think just the opposite.

The way i look at it, society has changed greatly in the last 20 years. It used to be that you would go on a date, take time to get to know one another, and then decide in which direction, based on chemistry, interests, etc... if you stay together or not.

But now, everything is grey area. Some people hook up, women are in the workforce much more, and things just have taken a more casual sense.

I believe in relationships, but true relationships only happen in piecemeal steps ;)

well then my next ? is

the direction that things r headed in

do u think there better or worse

is being free and sewing oats

more the way its supposed to be

or is the way of the past generations

the way to go?

I think the more we get crazy

the more natural we r

we r animals after all

the animal kingdom doesnt do it like we do

we just got the power, cuz humans

have the power of having a will

doesnt mean our will has been correct these

thousands of years, but we still have it

am i starting contrversy

or does any1 else think like me?

Originally posted by tastyt

You might wanna try explaining yourself a little more clearly before I can answer that question.

well i was getting my masters in relationship/

sex therapy....and i had to stop mid stream

when i realized that it wasnt for me........

I realized the state of relationships

r not very good....alot of unhealthy relationships

out there......and this is the vast majority

im way to happy go lucky..to surround myself

with so much negativaty.....and most of them feel that they r pressured to b in relationships....of course i was dealing wiht people in there 30s and 40s

i hope we r smarter than that in this generation.....

u know they all feel they had to get married have kids and goo through the routine...i feel the routine is not the way we planeed it to be...and that things r evolving

i have to much to say about this to keep typing...

so im gonna stop now

Well, in this day and age, no one really *needs* to be in a relationship unless they really want to. Women don't need to look to men for financial support, and we certainly don't need to wait for marriage in order to fulfill our sexual curiosity.

I do believe in dating around, etc, before settling down... if we're going to make a (hopefully) life long commitment like that, we need to have a good idea what we really want in a life partner.

Well, in this day and age, no one really *needs* to be in a relationship unless they really want to. Women don't need to look to men for financial support, and we certainly don't need to wait for marriage in order to fulfill our sexual curiosity.

I do believe in dating around, etc, before settling down... if we're going to make a (hopefully) life long commitment like that, we need to have a good idea what we really want in a life partner.

thats fair rational thinking

the thing is most of the world doesnt think like

this...therefore u have the big mess most people

r in

Originally posted by gmccookny

I hope that our generation is smart enough to take notice at the 50% divorce rate issue we deal with, and not get married until they are definitely sure about it.

its rwally much worse than that

theres alot more factors they dont

even tell u about

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

do u think this society

puts to much emphasis

on being in relationships?

i think women not society puts pressure on

other women to be in a relationship

women tend to always be looking for a "husband, boyfriend"

while men tend to be lookin for some girl to bang or have

fun wit for awhile

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

its rwally much worse than that

theres alot more factors they dont

even tell u about

..You really need to work on that spelling and grammar before you write anything for a masters thesis..Hate to criticize, but I'm a stickler for writing style..

..Oh and, answering the question, society is doomed, so it really doesn't matter what it advocates per se.. In 'the now', its all about getting ass and stuff like that..being pretty and whatnot..Bonds of love really take a back seat to instant gratification and superficial projection.. Take that as you may..

Originally posted by phuturephunk

..You really need to work on that spelling and grammar before you write anything for a masters thesis..Hate to criticize, but I'm a stickler for writing style..

..Oh and, answering the question, society is doomed, so it really doesn't matter what it advocates per se.. In 'the now', its all about getting ass and stuff like that..being pretty and whatnot..Bonds of love really take a back seat to instant gratification and superficial projection.. Take that as you may..

damnit... and i was gonna crawl outa my cave to say the same thing... oh well... you put it better than i would have...

and i guess to expand a little:

sex is everywhere... you can't turn on your tv, play a video game, listen to the radio, look at webpages, drive down the street, or pretty much anything else without seeing some sort of sexual fantasy for sale...

literally, short of being ted kazinski, its pretty fuckin hard to avoid the overwhelming influence of sex on EVERYTHING...

but on a lighter note... atleast ted's shack in montana is going for a low rate now that the economy is in the shitter, and hes locked in a cell...

Joe-'i want to eat my cake and have it, too'-G ;)

Originally posted by jjkitten

i think women not society puts pressure on

other women to be in a relationship

women tend to always be looking for a "husband, boyfriend"

while men tend to be lookin for some girl to bang or have

fun wit for awhile

I don't agree with this. I know way too many party girls that want nothing to do with a steady relationship, and I know men who are desperately searching for "the one" (emphasis on "desperate").

It's not a gender thing; it's more about the stage of life you're at, how you've been raised, things of that nature.

I don't agree with this. I know way too many party girls that want nothing to do with a steady relationship, and I know men who are desperately searching for "the one" (emphasis on "desperate").

It's not a gender thing; it's more about the stage of life you're at, how you've been raised, things of that nature.

I still stand by what I said. I guess I think that way from where I grew up. Every girl has always wanted/needed to have a boyfriend at all times.

When girls in my neighborhood are actually single they seem to always be longing for a boyfriend or mr. right to come along

but then again who isn't looking for mr. right / mrs. right to come along?

except those i want to be single for life people who dont care what great of a thing comes there way.

anyway what the hell is this thread doing on the sex board :confused: its gotten way to philosphical .

:D

Originally posted by jjkitten

anyway what the hell is this thread doing on the sex board :confused: its gotten way to philosphical .

:D

yeah seriously... less thinking, more fucking... lolllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!! ;)