Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**question about seaside motels

Yo Axel, I just got back from Seaside last night. I stayed at Metropole. They just re-did all the rooms this past winter. They're all efficiencies with a kitchen. The place is IMMACULATE!!! And it's only $150 per night on weekends. It's on Central Ave. and Summer about 3 blocks from Temps.

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

well..my girlfriend is coming from detroit..its her first time to jersey shore... so it has to be a clean place at least..

..then i would suggest FURTHER........the closer to the action...usually the dirtier and younger patrons! lol..............it's sleeezside.....sneeeeeeeezside.....sniffside.........blah blah..........try PALM VILLA......not really close...but whatever....3 yrs ago...it was really nice lol

Originally posted by axel-a-promos

well..my girlfriend is coming from detroit..its her first time to jersey shore... so it has to be a clean place at least..

she's from detroit....aint exactly clean city usa...Hope your ready for a crazy weekend!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

she's from detroit....aint exactly clean city usa...Hope your ready for a crazy weekend!!!!!!!!!!

You want clean. Ramada Inn Toms River RT 9

$119. / night on weekends. No bugs, drugs or thugs. 8 minute ride to Seaside and just off the pkwy for that fast ride to Belmar.

They even give senior cit. discounts for you Kosta...Happy B-day, sorry I missed it.

I-Guy:D

Originally posted by indyguy

You want clean. Ramada Inn Toms River RT 9

$119. / night on weekends. No bugs, drugs or thugs. 8 minute ride to Seaside and just off the pkwy for that fast ride to Belmar.

They even give senior cit. discounts for you Kosta...Happy B-day, sorry I missed it.

I-Guy:D

Haha Thanx We continue the celebration all week and next weekend also!!!! You better be down for Rich's birthday no old man excuses...BTW when is your b-day haahahaa

Originally posted by kostaP

Haha Thanx We continue the celebration all week and next weekend also!!!! You better be down for Rich's birthday no old man excuses...BTW when is your b-day haahahaa

I dont have a B-day. They didnt have them when I was born.

I'll try. Really too old for this shit. :nopity:

Anyway, stay cool and Ill see you soon:bday:

Originally posted by misk

..then i would suggest FURTHER........the closer to the action...usually the dirtier and younger patrons! lol..............it's sleeezside.....sneeeeeeeezside.....sniffside.........blah blah..........try PALM VILLA......not really close...but whatever....3 yrs ago...it was really nice lol

hey