Clubplanet Nightlife Community

guys if you want some ass you better read this!

lilliz77

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The key is to not go after Superficial girls .........especially if you know that you can't afford to treat em like the "princess" that they want .

Looks are important to me, dont get me wrong ........but i'd rather have a MEDIUM PRETTY GIRL with intelligance/personality than a Beautiful girl whose head is harder than wood and can't have a descent conversation .

example :

GORGEOUS GIRL : so, where are you from again ?

ME : Portugal

GEORGOUS GIRL : Oh right , thats next to Romania !

ME : :eek:

Originally posted by mursa

example :

Is this the conversation that you were having with that one girl you were talking to at Space :confused::laugh:

Originally posted by candyrollx69

Is this the conversation that you were having with that one girl you were talking to at Space :confused::laugh:

No , i wasn't talking about her , but good guess . Im glad that you are so attentive for when it comes to me and the females I interact with . :tongue: .............definetly a good sign.

Who initiated conversation anyways ? me or her ? ........... I forgot ...;)

Originally posted by majinbuu

i dont need sunglasses...:woah:

Sunglasses in a bright club is almost a must for me nowadays . It's like a cellular phone , you don't really need it until you use one and get used to it .

The key is to not go after Superficial girls .........especially if you know that you can't afford to treat em like the "princess" that they want .

Looks are important to me, dont get me wrong ........but i'd rather have a MEDIUM PRETTY GIRL with intelligance/personality than a Beautiful girl whose head is harder than wood and can't have a descent conversation .

example :

:doh:

Originally posted by pod

In that sense, it does matter, but the amount of dollars earned should not matter in affairs of the heart. As long as each is doing their best to make ends meet, who cares if you're a millionaire or a hundredaire like me? I know plenty of people who make even less than me, and are quite happy with each other...

Ditto.

yeah im a homeless

jobless prick, and look i got thmrs:eek:

shes a nice piece of ass:D

not stuck up, shes not about the $$$$$$

we have enough that were happy

thats what counts!!!!!!!!!

we have enough to party with all of u!!!!!!!

what has this world come to:rolleyes: ;)

totally! Do they realize how silly they look with sunglasses on in a dark room? Those semi clear ones look ok, but they're so girlie, it looks funny on guys. I can understand if you're going to stay up past the sunrise, but do you have to wear them before the sun comes up?

after reading this thread, I'm so happy I'm not single :eek:

Originally posted by diabolique007

do you have to wear them before the sun comes up?

Oh yes. The same goes for girls... we (some of us) wear them too. Especially inside of Space... those strobe lights kill ya!:eek::cool:

No , i wasn't talking about her , but good guess . Im glad that you are so attentive for when it comes to me and the females I interact with . :tongue: .............definetly a good sign.

Who initiated conversation anyways ? me or her ? ........... I forgot ...;)

LOL, I wouldn't know, and of course I would notice if any of my friends were talking to THAT.... skank... oops...:D

Hey doesn't this match that description most guys in Miami have...I said most so don't freak out peeps!

Lilliz, you'll find that this is what you'll see in clubs all over MIA...proof enough I hang with LEX and TW and yes he sweats like an animal but I love him regardless!:D