Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Factory..

coffee and danishes on the bars on the 3rd floor were a plus yrs ago. i still love the same people who cont. to go and then say not worth it, it sucked, music was horrible maybe u should pack it in. i did 2 yrs ago right when sf fell apart. i can only imagine how bad it is now.

Originally posted by wakeup

coffee and danishes on the bars on the 3rd floor were a plus yrs ago. i still love the same people who cont. to go and then say not worth it, it sucked, music was horrible maybe u should pack it in. i did 2 yrs ago right when sf fell apart. i can only imagine how bad it is now.

haha i know me too.. 98-01

classic jayme........pulling over the cab in manhattan just to prove to us you were going to factory......if you could only see rod's face at the time.....extremely melted........oh, and were u upset we didnt go......or just pissed cause u got so excited when u saw the text that we are on our way......ha ha ha ha ha......SUCKA!!!!!!......and yes jayme.....you are still weak!!!!!

It was $40 online........party was INSANE

Everyone says its not the same from years ago........well guess what??? Years ago you didn't have DSL or cable modems......things change

He closed at 2:15am..............SF record........closing song was perfect for the night.....old school, "Ain't Nobody" all cause of the one line "I hope this night last foreverrrrrrr"

Re-occurring theme parties like Underwear, S&M, JP's b-day, Anniversary will all be $50 with $40 online

There was alot of guys to girls, but definitely alot of people in underwear

I had an awesome time over all

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

It was $40 online........party was INSANE

Everyone says its not the same from years ago........well guess what??? Years ago you didn't have DSL or cable modems......things change

He closed at 2:15am..............SF record........closing song was perfect for the night.....old school, "Ain't Nobody" all cause of the one line "I hope this night last foreverrrrrrr"

Re-occurring theme parties like Underwear, S&M, JP's b-day, Anniversary will all be $50 with $40 online

There was alot of guys to girls, but definitely alot of people in underwear

I had an awesome time over all

stfu it was all about boots into gti at 12 am.

all of you are weak and gay. that's just your excuse to not go anymore.

nah.. kidding. if you're into it, you're into it. if not you go to surf and drink slushy drinks. either way, sundays are fun.

fugaze.. don't even get me started!!

dondero.. totally forgot about asking that cab driver. i was all guido'd out too, he must thought i was from another planet. either that or that i was headed to factory. :D

Originally posted by dogekid

all of you are weak and gay. that's just your excuse to not go anymore.

nah.. kidding. if you're into it, you're into it. if not you go to surf and drink slushy drinks. either way, sundays are fun.

fugaze.. don't even get me started!!

dondero.. totally forgot about asking that cab driver. i was all guido'd out too, he must thought i was from another planet. either that or that i was headed to factory. :D

slush puppie please!!!!!

Originally posted by wakeup

This is the first time I have been there & ever really said anything bad about the place.

Originally posted by dogekid

worth the $50.. no way.

but sometimes ya just wind up in that place under the most bizarre circumstances. no regrets.. was only a night/day out a club, not much gained nor lost.

well said, its not like you're going every weekend... sumthin to do, switch it up a lil. i enjoyed myself (i think) ;)

dogekid.... i am so upset that i didn't see you:( i got there at noon.. when were you there... the only person i saw was dan fury... and i was all banged up and asked him if other cp people were there... he said only this carakka something.. heehee./. i knew what he meant adn even at one point swore my friends gf was you.. but it wasn't.. at that point i told myself i wasn't going to talk to anyone i didn't know any more!! hah

but i now realize i did see you christine.. out side after it closed.. but after my 14 hours there... i decided not to say anything!!!

well all the haters hate on.. but i had a great time.. i was banged up off 2 1/2 pills! and nothing else... and i still didn't want to leave when it closed! i sat down 2 times for about 5 mins...

going out in your undies is so comfy too..

there was one weird thing that went on... i swear to god.. i have every couple in the place trying to take me home... at the end of the night... i was dancing by the stairs and i swear everyone was looking at me like a pork chop so i asked my friends gf if eveyone was talking about me.. and she said yes!! i was hoping i was just paranoid!

i got questions like.. "so how open minded are you?"

Originally posted by christianjay

50$?????????

i remember when it was 20 and they served coffe in the moring along with that!!

il never set foot in that place again, it will just never be the same..

remember when paris had a strict door policy, now they will let anyone in, place is horrible