Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody goin to see VICTOR CALDERONE in union square

He will be at VIRGIN from 6pm till 8pm tomorrow. ME and some fiends will be there. I like some ofhis produtions (THE DRIVE is my fave) but never heard him spin live b4. So hopefully i will have a good time maybe i will see some of ya. Also does anybody kinow when PETER RAHOHEFER cd is coming out.

yeah me and my cosuin and myfriend were there from 6pm till about 8pm. We were mostly by the escalators the whole time. I also heard PETER RAOHAFER will be there on the 30th a weds, i also got his cd. And victor is gonna be spinnig tomrrow at some place CALLED CIELO im goin just gotta figure out where itsat. I was as my sig says all in black with chains and a white bandanna.

Originally posted by silverbull

He will be at VIRGIN from 6pm till 8pm tomorrow. ME and some fiends will be there. I like some ofhis produtions (THE DRIVE is my fave) but never heard him spin live b4. So hopefully i will have a good time maybe i will see some of ya. Also does anybody kinow when PETER RAHOHEFER cd is coming out.

Hey Silver .. loooooong time no see .. how are you my friend ? hope things are fine ..

you know .. i am not going to webster hall anymore .. man they stink .. with those new guards and sheeat .. they wont let you on the stage anymore and they wont even let you sit on the stairs .. this sucks ..

i am looking for new club . new home .. so far . i checked china club and they are not that great either .. no one there dance .. and they asked me to take off my bandana .. i don't think so ... :)

alright man .. i hope u know who this is .. right?

The MASK

ive been wondering where youve been. I agree the new security are muchmore ruder and sticter. I got into and arguement with 2 of them on sat. Well yeah dude to me CHINA CLUB sucks Only other place i frequent are ARC on FRIDAYS with DANNY TENAGLIA, and SUNDAYS at CHEETAH, and once ina while on THURSDAY AT DOSCOTHEQUE depending on whos spining. Im goin out tomorrow to CIELO for VICTOR CALDERONE. Check you pms. Missed you out on the floor kid. RICK has been onfire these past few weeks. Also i actually video taped sat the 19t it was my friends DREW bday (you know him the black guy) and it was fun. See ya soon. And careful not to mention WEBSTERHALL cause around here forget it they think that nobody but TOURIST and non dancers go there and the music sucks. Man if only they new.

WELL i wond up goin but couldnt make it inside cause it was so packed the security and bouncers werent letting anybody in for like 30 mins or so. It looks like a very very small place so i guess it was good for the people who were there.

Wow, that's such a bummer. I guess, in the end, I'm glad I didn't throw clothes on to head over around 10:30. I would have been so pissed if I couldn't get in...probably would have pulled out the ole "water works" to try and convince them to allow me in.

I'm still amazed that throughout all the internet boards, I can not find but ONE review on that damn party. I know that Cielo, as a venue, is amazing so I'm dying to know how the party was.

Thanks anyway!

Originally posted by silverbull

ive been wondering where youve been. I agree the new security are muchmore ruder and sticter. I got into and arguement with 2 of them on sat. Well yeah dude to me CHINA CLUB sucks Only other place i frequent are ARC on FRIDAYS with DANNY TENAGLIA, and SUNDAYS at CHEETAH, and once ina while on THURSDAY AT DOSCOTHEQUE depending on whos spining. Im goin out tomorrow to CIELO for VICTOR CALDERONE. Check you pms. Missed you out on the floor kid. RICK has been onfire these past few weeks. Also i actually video taped sat the 19t it was my friends DREW bday (you know him the black guy) and it was fun. See ya soon. And careful not to mention WEBSTERHALL cause around here forget it they think that nobody but TOURIST and non dancers go there and the music sucks. Man if only they new.

yo silver .. nice to hear from you man .. ya it's been a while .. well .. not only web hall sucks now . but my knees are actng up man .. i might be going for surgery since i have a lot of pain .. it is years of crazy dancing, volley ball and martial art .. i wont recommend it for anyone ..

glad to hear you are having fun and tell Drew happy b'day .. he is a cool guy .. the girls u hang out with are also v. cute and nice .. good choice dude ..

ok . .i will check those clubs u recommended .. how do u get in .. any free entrance u wana share with me .. ???

later bro ...

the MASK