• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sumguy03

I must have...

Originally posted by groovefire

The first rule of fightclub is there is no fightclub.

and from the other thread....

This is usually the point where I, of all people, inform the newbie that all of this has merely been a ruse, a joke, a test of said newbie’s tolerance, sarcasm and ability to roll with the punches. One who has held his or her own in good humor is welcomed into our little circle of cynicism, while one that has cried like a little bitch is summarily voted off the island for being the weakest link and biggest dink.

So, sum, my brotha, how do you think you are fairing so far, hmmmm?

Anything...Bueler...Bueler?

Question, is there some kind of "Come Clubbing In Boston" advertising campaign being run down there in Jersey? We've had a lot of your neighbors up our way lately.

THERS NO CAMPAIGN RUNNING, I'M JUST GOING TO VISIT MY COUSIN AND SOME FRIENDS. I NEVER BEEN TO BOSTON BEFORE SO I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT WAS GOOD ON SAT BUT THIS THREAD TURNED OUT TO BE BASHING A DJ. I DO KNOW ABOUT MUSIC AND I CANT STAND COMMERICAL SHIT, SO WHERE CAN I GO THAT I DONT HEAR MUSIC THATS PLAYED ON THE RADIO?

That's because I HATE the Roxy and what it stands for. :rolleyes:

If you are entitled to your opinion, so am I. There it is.

By the way, is there anything gayer than calling someone a "hater"? :laugh: :laugh:

SO IF ROXY SUCKS AND U HATE IT, WHY DONT U SUGGEST SOMEWHERE? ALL U KEEP DOING IS BASHING THE PLACE BUT U DONT GIVE ANY SUGETSTIONS WHY IS THAT?:rolleyes::confused::doh:

Originally posted by ras67

BECAUSE THEY SECRETLY LOOOOOOOOOOOVE THE ROXY.

ALL OF THEM.

even g and unclefucker.

they just wont admit it.

so there.

but if YOU would like to come to roxy on saturday....

let me knowwwwwwwwww!! :D

I'LL LET U KNOW, MOST LIKELY I WILL END UP THERE. THANKS:)

Originally posted by sumguy03

The Roxy is always a good time, Dj adilson has been tearing the room apart for years... Its located on Tremont Street.... Great Vibe, great crowd... Its the Sat. hotspot

You're kidding right? I have a lot of friends up in Boooooston and I've been to Roxy a few times, I wouldnt exactly say that dj tears it up. Actually they should tear up his contract!

Originally posted by vanessa

SO IF ROXY SUCKS AND U HATE IT, WHY DONT U SUGGEST SOMEWHERE? ALL U KEEP DOING IS BASHING THE PLACE BUT U DONT GIVE ANY SUGETSTIONS WHY IS THAT?:rolleyes::confused::doh:

What kind of music do you like (try to be a bit specific, saying "all kinds" is queer)?

What type of atmosphere do you like or will you want that night (club vs. lounge vs. bar vs. strip joint)?

What's "good" to one person may not be "good" to another, as you might have picked up from this thread. :)