Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question - When did Space Jump the Shark?

sobe2003

Question - When did Space Jump the Shark?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Question - When did Space Jump the Shark?

• Moved to the new location
    • IB left to go to NV
    • Grand opening of "STATUS" - hip hop on The Rooftop Patio @ SPACE34

Originally posted by funketeer

I agree...no I don't...you're right...no you're not...you're wrong...you're absolutely right...you're definitively wrong...you don't know jack...jack called and left you a message...kiss space's ass for me...just kidding...I'm serious...no I'm not...I agree...no I don't...you're right...no you're not...you're wrong...you're absolutely right...you're definitively wrong...you don't know jack...jack called and left you a message...kiss space's ass for me...just kidding...I'm serious...no I'm not...I agree...no I don't...you're right...no you're not...you're wrong...you're absolutely right...you're definitively wrong...you don't know jack...jack called and left you a message...kiss space's ass for me...just kidding...I'm serious...no I'm not...I agree...no I don't...you're right...no you're not...you're wrong...you're absolutely right...you're definitively wrong...you don't know jack...jack called and left you a message...kiss space's ass for me...just kidding...I'm serious...no I'm not...I agree...no I don't...you're right...no you're not...you're wrong...you're absolutely right...you're definitively wrong...you don't know jack...jack called and left you a message...kiss space's ass for me...just kidding...I'm serious...no I'm not...I agree...no I don't...you're right...no you're not...you're wrong...you're absolutely right...you're definitively wrong...you don't know jack...jack called and left you a message...kiss space's ass for me...just kidding...I'm serious...no I'm not...ok, ok, ok, ok you got a point there...no you don't...

:tongue:

LMAO!! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by housewhore

everyone can argue all they want, and talk all the shit they want, but the fact of the matter is that the old SPACE was one of the best clubs in the world...the new SPACE is just taking the old one to the next level...You guys constantly bash it, and what is wrong with havng hip hop in the patio...there is plenty of space for everyone to enjoy hip hop and house music...plenty of space and plenty of rooms...why the constant complaining on this board is beyond me...i think everyone on this board is just spoiled by the fact that space brings you guys an amazing venue with the top dj's in the world...when you have the best d.j.'s around the globe saying that space is their favorite place to play, i think that means something...those are people who constantly travel around the world from club to club playing for different crowds...

i think i will consider their opinion slightly more valid than all the people on this board, who the highlight of their imenightlife was shadow lounge or the mix...give me a break guys, u have an amazing venue at your disposal, and all you do is bash it.

stop bitching and go have a good time...SPACE is not all that bad...its actually pretty damn good!!!

SPACE 34 = :party:

WOW! QUE DESCARGA! Couldn't have said it better myself. Thank you HW.

blah blah! if people want to reminisce (or whine as my buddy Pod likes to state :D), about the past and have strong feelings regarding the same. then let them voice them. I see no harm in that! after all isn’t that why we are all here, to discuss nightclubs and such??simply because someone has an opinion, you may not favor doesn’t imply bashing, hating, or whatever metaphor you want to attach to it. . .........we know what it was like, before Space burst upon the scene.:idea:

yes a great deal of us miss the old space. conversely a majority of us, are still supporting the venue for the most part. including sobe2003 who started this thread. so obviously there is something beyond Louis’s mere charm, which still attracts us to Space.. ;)

Personally , my only "minor beef" that I have with the new space is that the lighting can be a bit bright ....If they could turn it down a bit, then it would be perfect .

I have never been too much of a patio person , therefore I have no objections to any possible future changes (status) that might happen to it .

All in all ..........SLOWLY but SURELY , i am getting used to the new Space34 and enjoying it more .:D

Originally posted by sobeton

then let them voice them. I see no harm in that! after all isn’t that why we are all here, to discuss nightclubs and such??

obviously there is something beyond Louis’s mere charm, which still attracts us to Space.. ;)

I like the beach clubs, but... the big names are@34, and I just gotta have OG and Roland... if it really sucks, I can stumble across the street and see some neeked chicks... mind you, 24 hours. ;) You aint getting that on the beach... or anywhere else in the STATE for that matter

This fucking guy! Who does LP think he is. I am so sick of his arrogance. Dumb Fuck. (I don't want to hear any comments from VIPnerd or anyone else who is sucking LP dick on the downlow)

I really hope that his words dont bite him in the ass. El tipo es tremendo come pinga boy would I love to have my shot at him.

Mr Sirdickenson (sorry if I misspelled) I enjoy your comments keep it up.

Originally posted by tricksy

This fucking guy! Who does LP think he is. I am so sick of his arrogance. Dumb Fuck. (I don't want to hear any comments from VIPnerd or anyone else who is sucking LP dick on the downlow)

I really hope that his words dont bite him in the ass. El tipo es tremendo come pinga boy would I love to have my shot at him.

Mr Sirdickenson (sorry if I misspelled) I enjoy your comments keep it up.

welcome back....i've missed your comments!

Originally posted by tricksy

Hola KOKY!! I dont know do you know me?

Tell him I say Hi (not in a raspy voice or anything) Just how ya doin OK;)

i told him but in a raspy voice :D :D :D

btw ... what is raspy ??:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by sobeton

yes a great deal of us miss the old space. conversely a majority of us, are still supporting the venue for the most part. including sobe2003 who started this thread. so obviously there is something beyond Louis’s mere charm, which still attracts us to Space.. ;)

I definetly will continue my support of S34 - I will continue to frequent the venues that I enjoy.

But I think this thread is valid - all great things do come to an end. And that is not a hater comment - just a realistic one.

how's about re-entry @ space34. after 3 or 4 am. i personally love space34. i think this club is very important to our scene. not just locally but nation and world wide. i too miss the old space in many ways, but i welcome the new space with open arms.

louis, i remember the balance party this past wmc. i remember listening to sean cusick, randall jones, dj three, and tim skinner in the red room. it felt like such an intimate vibe. so, an idea would be to put roland & dj stryke in the red room. hip-hop upstairs until 4:00am is a great idea. but just until 4:00am. maybe markus schulz after the hip-hop would be nice. louis keep up the good work and remember as long as you follow your heart with this beautiful music your club will never fail.;) \

abraham

p.s. the re-entry is so i can smoke a bowl to gain more energy:tongue:

i would also like to see a bigger variety of dj's @ space34. don't get me wrong i love deep dish, danny t, is amazing, and tiesto brings all the ladies. but, there are so many other dj's out there louis. i loved steve lawler becoming a resident and also professor howells. but, how's about taking a chance and bringing down some breaks. like infusion, or lee burridge, or dj hyper. maybe some tech house like inland knights, or tyler stadius, or soul mekanik, eddie richards, and last but not least jay tripwire. space34 has a chance to become the fabic of the uk. introduce the heads to drum-n-bass again, and breakbeat with some dirty tech house how they do it @ fabric live on friday nights in london. the same old same old dj's just get boring after a while.:rolleyes: