Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Got Banned From Sicktracks Lol Fcuk Them

NOT FOR NOTHING I HAVE HAD IT WITH THOSE 2 FACED ASSHOLES ON THAT BOARD! LET EVERYONE TALK SHIT!!!! KEEP TALKING BEHIND PEOPLE'S BACKS! TRYING TO FCUKIN BE NICE TO THEM ONE DAY THEN TALK SMACK THE NEXT DAY! GEMINI'S! GRRRR

THE OWNER FRICKING SHOWS ME PICTURES OF SOME CHIC HE LIKES UMMMM WHY? WHY IS IT ANY OF MY BUSINESS? I LIKE CARE? AND SURE ENOUGH AND LONG AND BEHOLD! THIS GUY WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY FRIEND IS TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME TO HIS NEW SLUT BAG! GRRRRRR :mad: I HATE FCUKING GIRLS!

AND THIS BITCH SAYS THIS SHIT ABOUT ME.... "I CAN'T BEAT HER UP SHE HANDICAPPED...WHAT'S SHE GONNA DO SIT ON ME? SHE'S 300 POUNDS AND I'M 112 LBS" IF ANYONE IS HATING AND JEALOUS IS THIS CUNT BAG! SHE SHOULD BE WONDERING WHY HER MAN IS SHOWING ME HER PICTURES! WHAT THE FCUK DO I CARE! WHY DO I COME UP IN CONVERSATION? HOW DOES THIS BITCH KNOW ALL THIS SHIT ABOUT ME WHEN SHE'S ON THE SITE FOR LIKE 2 DAYS! LOL.......I AM SO FCUKIN SICK OF IT! THIS IS WARRRRR MOTHERFCUKERS! THE FUNNY PART OF IT ALL IS THIS STUPID BITCH POSTED A PICTURE OF HIM AND IN HIS DEFENSE CAUSE I KNOW HE DOESN'T LIKE PICTURES OF HIMSELF POSTED...I ATTACKED HER! AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW HE DELETED THE POST WITH HIS PICTURE! SHE IS SUCH A STALKER....I MADE A POST ABOUT A YOUNGER CHIC HE WAS FRIENDS WITH AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW JUST LIKE A JEALOUS BITCH....TO QUESTION HIM ABOUT THE POST "WHAT ABOUT OLDER CHICS" LOLOLOL BLAHHHH HI CAN WE GET ANY MORE INSECURE? :mad:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

NOT FOR NOTHING I HAVE HAD IT WITH THOSE 2 FACED ASSHOLES ON THAT BOARD! LET EVERYONE TALK SHIT!!!! KEEP TALKING BEHIND PEOPLE'S BACKS! TRYING TO FCUKIN BE NICE TO THEM ONE DAY THEN TALK SMACK THE NEXT DAY! GEMINI'S! GRRRR

THE OWNER FRICKING SHOWS ME PICTURES OF SOME CHIC HE LIKES UMMMM WHY? WHY IS IT ANY OF MY BUSINESS? I LIKE CARE? AND SURE ENOUGH AND LONG AND BEHOLD! THIS GUY WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY FRIEND IS TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME TO HIS NEW SLUT BAG! GRRRRRR :mad: I HATE FCUKING GIRLS!

AND THIS BITCH SAYS THIS SHIT ABOUT ME.... "I CAN'T BEAT HER UP SHE HANDICAPPED...WHAT'S SHE GONNA DO SIT ON ME? SHE'S 300 POUNDS AND I'M 112 LBS" IF ANYONE IS HATING AND JEALOUS IS THIS CUNT BAG! SHE SHOULD BE WONDERING WHY HER MAN IS SHOWING ME HER PICTURES! WHAT THE FCUK DO I CARE! WHY DO I COME UP IN CONVERSATION? HOW DOES THIS

BITCH KNOW ALL THIS SHIT ABOUT ME WHEN SHE'S ON THE SITE

FOR LIKE 2 DAYS! LOL.......I AM SO FCUKIN SICK OF IT! THIS IS WARRRRR MOTHERFCUKERS! THE FUNNY PART OF IT ALL IS THIS STUPID BITCH POSTED A PICTURE OF HIM AND IN HIS DEFENSE CAUSE I KNOW HE DOESN'T LIKE PICTURES OF HIMSELF POSTED...I ATTACKED HER! AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW HE DELETED THE POST WITH HIS PICTURE! SHE IS SUCH A

STALKER....I MADE A POST ABOUT A YOUNGER CHIC HE WAS FRIENDS WITH AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW JUST LIKE A JEALOUS BITCH....TO QUESTION HIM ABOUT THE POST "WHAT ABOUT OLDER CHICS" LOLOLOL BLAHHHH HI CAN WE GET ANY MORE INSECURE? :mad:

OMG move on!! wedge was never your friend.EVER!I was kidding when I wrote that shit about the older girl YOU DORK!Insecure?He is my FRIEND thats it!!!You are the one that FLIPPED when you found out he went to SF with me.You are inlove with him its soooooooo obvious.HE is not my MAN you FREAK.You masterbate wishing he was yours.How does it make you feel.We talk all day and he calls me and he was in my car with me.OHHHHHHHH no hes my friend and not yours.HEHE!Yeah we were just laughing about the stalker part.He was ripping it up with his stalker at sf GOOD ONE .Hahahah YOU ARE THE STALKER you love him!!!Now go away you ugly BITCH!!!!!!! and I wrote how can I fight her she has one GOOD hand maybe she can sit on me.DORKO

AND THIS BITCH SAYS THIS SHIT ABOUT ME.... "I CAN'T BEAT HER UP SHE HANDICAPPED...WHAT'S SHE GONNA DO SIT ON ME? SHE'S 300 POUNDS AND I'M 112 LBS" IF ANYONE IS HATING AND JEALOUS IS THIS CUNT BAG! SHE SHOULD BE WONDERING WHY HER MAN IS SHOWING ME HER PICTURES! WHAT THE FCUK DO I CARE! WHY DO I COME UP IN CONVERSATION? HOW DOES THIS BITCH KNOW ALL THIS SHIT ABOUT ME WHEN SHE'S ON THE SITE FOR LIKE 2 DAYS! LOL.......I AM SO FCUKIN SICK OF IT! THIS IS WARRRRR MOTHERFCUKERS! THE FUNNY PART OF IT ALL IS THIS STUPID BITCH POSTED A PICTURE OF HIM AND IN HIS DEFENSE CAUSE I KNOW HE DOESN'T LIKE PICTURES OF HIMSELF POSTED...I ATTACKED HER! AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW HE DELETED THE POST WITH HIS PICTURE! SHE IS SUCH A STALKER....I MADE A POST ABOUT A YOUNGER CHIC HE WAS FRIENDS WITH AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW JUST LIKE A JEALOUS BITCH....TO QUESTION HIM ABOUT THE POST "WHAT ABOUT OLDER CHICS" LOLOLOL BLAHHHH HI CAN WE GET ANY MORE INSECURE? :mad:

Seek therapy, with all of the available means for self medication out there, you shouldn't deprive yourself of living a normal life

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

OMG move on!! wedge was never your friend.EVER!I was kidding when I wrote that shit about the older girl YOU DORK!Insecure?He is my FRIEND thats it!!!You are the one that FLIPPED when you found out he went to SF with me.You are inlove with him its soooooooo obvious.HE is not my MAN you FREAK.You masterbate wishing he was yours.How does it make you feel.We talk all day and he calls me and he was in my car with me.OHHHHHHHH no hes my friend and not yours.HEHE!Yeah we were just laughing about the stalker part.He was ripping it up with his stalker at sf GOOD ONE .Hahahah YOU ARE THE STALKER you love him!!!Now go away you ugly BITCH!!!!!!! and I wrote how can I fight her she has one GOOD hand maybe she can sit on me.DORKO

:rock: :rock:

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

STFU KEEP THINKING THAT MORON! NOTICE HOW WEDGE DELETED THE PICTURE YOU POSTED OF HIM...UMMM I WONDER WHY? YOU ARE A TOOL BEING USED TO GET NODISTRACTIONS JEALOUS! I HEAR ALL ABOUT IT! I KNOW WEDGE FROM 98 YOU DUMB CUNTRAG! AND IF I WASN'T FRIENDS WITH HIM WHY THE FCUK DID HE SHOW ME YOUR "I'M DESPERATE FOR INTERNET LOVE MUG SHOTS ON YAHOO" ?? YOU ARE FCUKING PATHETIC! WITH ALL MY FAULTS I STILL HAVE A ZILLION THINGS UP ON YOU....!

YOU ARE SO IMMATURE OHH YOU WERE IN THE CAR WITH HIM...WHOOPIE SHIT!:rolleyes: THE OLDER CHICS FCUK AND GIVE IT UP FASTER CAUSE THEY ARE DESPERATE FOR THE RING...SO I HOPE YOU SWALLOWED AT LEAST! LOL

WHAT KIND OF A FCUKIN LOSER TAKES A PICTURE OF A GUY ON THEIR CELL PHONE? DID YOU MEET EACHOTHER THERE THIS WAY HE DOESN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR YOU TO GET IN? LOL YOU ARE A NAIVE DUMB CUNT BAG AND THAT'S WHY YOU ARE OLD AND SINGLE CAUSE A PRETTY FACE ONLY GOES SO FAR YOU HAVE TWO OUNCES OF BRAINS! LOL ONLY INSECURE PEOPLE HAVE 6 MILLION PICTURES OF THEMSELVES ON THE INTERNET! YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE ISSUES GETTING A GUY FACE TO FACE! LOL YOU ARE WHITE TRASH!! YOU AND YOUR PLASTIC SURGERY IDIOT BUDDY PLAYING SOME JUNGLE LOVE WITH THE TYSON LOOK A LIKE! YOU ARE A FCUKIN LOSER! I GET MY LAUGHS FROM WEDGE HE IS A FUNNY GUY......HIM AND HIS MANY PERSONALITIES! I DO NOT LIKE HIM! NEVER DID! GEMINI'S ARE 2FACED AND YOU WILL HAVE 2SEE THE HARD WAY! :laugh: NOW FCUK OFF AND CHOKE ON THE WEDGE'S LOAD BITCH! SEEEE YA! :laugh:

Originally posted by djmattreid

please keep your thoughts in the drama room. nobody cares that you get in a fight everyday with somebody different. this is ridiculous already. all you ever do is start this annoying threads.

enjoy

HOW DOES THIS POST CONCERN YOU? :tongue: YOU JUST SAID ON ANOTHER POST THAT I'M FUNNY? MAKE UP YOUR MIND!

HOW DOES THIS POST CONCERN YOU? :tongue: YOU JUST SAID ON ANOTHER POST THAT I'M FUNNY? MAKE UP YOUR MIND!

yeah it was funny the first time. but now everyday. what do you do it for attention? dont even start shit with me now cause im just going to ignore your.:hat:

Originally posted by djmattreid

yeah it was funny the first time. but now everyday. what do you do it for attention? dont even start shit with me now cause im just going to ignore your.:hat:

WHY IS IT I POST AND ITS FOR "ATTENTION" WHAT ABOUT ALL THE OTHER GOD DAMN POSTS ON HERE? LOL :laugh: YOU CLICK ON THE THREAD DON'T YOU? WHY MATT? :tongue:

WHY IS IT I POST AND ITS FOR "ATTENTION" WHAT ABOUT ALL THE OTHER GOD DAMN POSTS ON HERE? LOL :laugh: YOU CLICK ON THE THREAD DON'T YOU? WHY MATT? :tongue:

im not going to argue with you. and i click on the post to see what its about. it could be something i wanna know. and the laughing things gotta go. dont laugh at me. aight