Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Sunday the Debut of Jersey Shore Icon Teo T @ SURF

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by christianjay

tiesto sucks, i seen him at world once a few yrs ago, he plays all his own shit and i could tell everytime he started to drop in a new record

he fucking threw records into the crowd and one hit me in the head, what kind of shit is that!?

i was there for that the best was during silence the record skipped about 20 times cause the moron is jumpin around banging into the makes hift booth there. that was my turnin point when i realized how bad his mixing is and being at both area 2s last yr was icin on the cake on how hes is nothing but a intro to outro mixer who waves to the crowd but let the clueless ones enjoy the clown tiesto. ill give him one thing he is very nice i met him backstage at jones beach signed stuff to hawk on EBAY lol

Originally posted by thehype

its all bout the #5 DJ on the top 100 list....AVB

van buren is very good much better than tiesto but its all a popularity contests the same kiddies who went nuts for PVD a few yrs ago are on tiesto nuts now

Originally posted by wakeup

i was there for that the best was during silence the record skipped about 20 times cause the moron is jumpin around banging into the makes hift booth there. that was my turnin point when i realized how bad his mixing is and being at both area 2s last yr was icin on the cake on how hes is nothing but a intro to outro mixer who waves to the crowd but let the clueless ones enjoy the clown tiesto. ill give him one thing he is very nice i met him backstage at jones beach signed stuff to hawk on EBAY lol

hahah yeh that shits hilarious, record was skipping and hes jumping around like some little kid

all on point...

lol yeh the guy loves to sign shit

van buren is very good much better than tiesto but its all a popularity contests the same kiddies who went nuts for PVD a few yrs ago are on tiesto nuts now

i would like to add that Mr. Ferry Corsten has a solid spot at the #10 slot on the list

lol i know it was very funy, i feel something hit the back of my head and its a delrium - silence record with tiesto scribbled on it

i was like wtf? throwing records at people and shit

my friend immideatle shit his pants so i gave him the record, i think he has it on his wall lol

i think i just shit my pants from laughing so hard thinking about that...throwing records at the audience...that is a new one:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by eddie3

dj skills or track selection... but his productions are top notch

his older productions are good pre silence and maybe in 643 and lethal industry that eveyone thought was new last yr meanwhile it was a yr old almost

regardless of what ppl say the votes show tiesto is #1; whether or not its a popularity contest is meaningless...anything you vote on becomes a popularity contest...voting he is #1 and i say he's #1...this is all my opinion and im entitled to it and so are u entitled to urs...i am not starting an argument i am just stating my belief...thanx

his older productions are good pre silence and maybe in 643 and lethal industry that eveyone thought was new last yr meanwhile it was a yr old almost

his track that was remixed by him and junkie xl is pretty SWEET

Originally posted by fkornre

regardless of what ppl say the votes show tiesto is #1; whether or not its a popularity contest is meaningless...anything you vote on becomes a popularity contest...voting he is #1 and i say he's #1...this is all my opinion and im entitled to it and so are u entitled to urs...i am not starting an argument i am just stating my belief...thanx

frankie bones is my favorite all time dj... but the pass few years i have been very dissapointed...Nigel Richards was chilling at the casbah 2 weeks ago... and i was telling him how upset I was... and he was telling me that bones was taking it to a whole new ballgame now.

few yrs ago in cancun, hanging out poolside with JP, my friend goes what do u think about denny? JP says tenaglia?

my friend says tsetoss, JP says WHO?

Well thats def not true. Denny and JP were in a record pool together in the early 90's. Became friends around 97.

And who do think gave JP the Reina Project to do????

And who do you think gave JP a bunch Rivera tracks when he was puttin out the bangers. One i can think of off hand Is the Laid Rivera Mix. And JP has given Denny lots of stuff over the years.

Also who do you think Put out JP's Live @ The SoundFactory CD???

Originally posted by binoys

Well thats def not true. Denny and JP were in a record pool together in the early 90's. Became friends around 97.

And who do think gave JP the Reina Project to do????

And who do you think gave JP a bunch Rivera tracks when he was puttin out the bangers. One i can think of off hand Is the Laid Rivera Mix. And JP has given Denny lots of stuff over the years.

Also who do you think Put out JP's Live @ The SoundFactory CD???

regardless, thats what he said to us, i have no reason to make that up, i dont make things up..maybe he was wacked like usual on g and tina..but he still said it..

Binoy is right, So everybody Shut The F*CK UP!!!

This thread has nothing to do with Denny, JP, Tiesto, etc....

This Sunday Surf will be incredible.

For any of you who dont know Teo T, this is one of the most true people in the industry. Not only a talented DJ, but a genuine guy, I cant wait to see what he drops at Surf. I have a feeling its going to blow us all away.

Teo T is truly, the DJ King of the shore.

For any of you who doubt that...stop by Surf and hear for yourself.

MarcoMaxim

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Binoy is right, So everybody Shut The F*CK UP!!!

This thread has nothing to do with Denny, JP, Tiesto, etc....

This Sunday Surf will be incredible.

For any of you who dont know Teo T, this is one of the most true people in the industry. Not only a talented DJ, but a genuine guy, I cant wait to see what he drops at Surf. I have a feeling its going to blow us all away.

Teo T is truly, the DJ King of the shore.

For any of you who doubt that...stop by Surf and hear for yourself.

MarcoMaxim

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Originally posted by marcomaxim

LOL.

I Hope for your sake your not serious.

Im sure you know me..if not I wouldnt recommend your annoying response to my quote.

MarcoMaxim:blown:

A i dont know u

B i dont care about u

C why u feel the need to threaten ppl on a bb who are having fun?

D calm the f down

E your right this is all about surf and teo but we went alittle off so ligten up

F u must be a guido:laugh: