Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my bday party at merge

just wanted to invite all of you down to merge this saturday for my birthday party. i am really looking foward to this night and hope all of u can make it because it is you guys who make merge such a special place. hope to see you all there.

rich rydell

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by richrydell

just wanted to invite all of you down to merge this saturday for my birthday party. i am really looking foward to this night and hope all of u can make it because it is you guys who make merge such a special place. hope to see you all there.

rich rydell

RICHIE, sup man hope you have a great party @ Merge I should be attending that evening.

Remember @ FLOAT "Roc Project":rock:

Victor Soto

Originally posted by jonnyvodka

Richie....can this party possible be any better than every party you have ever played at??? You are the best in NJ by far and tear it up every time. Good seeing you at Djais last Sunday.

Jonnyvodka...dont forget to wipe your knees off please.:laugh:

MarcoMaxim

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Jonnyvodka...dont forget to wipe your knees off please.:laugh:

MarcoMaxim

Marco youre really one to talk:laugh: . Why dont you loan him your kneepads and wipe the snot off the side of your face!!!! HAHAHAHAHAA

Happy Birthday Richie Sunday afternoon barbecue at our house Sound Good?

Originally posted by kostaP

Marco youre really one to talk:laugh: . Why dont you loan him your kneepads and wipe the snot off the side of your face!!!! HAHAHAHAHAA

Actually Jonny...you can just borrow KostaP's kneepads. He has an extra pair.:laugh::tongue::laugh::tongue::laugh:

his might be a little worn out though!!! LOLOLOLOL

P.S. Stop being a COCKBLOCK!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICHIE!!!

MarcoMaxim

Originally posted by nootsy

wow Rich you are awake? I have never seen you post so much. Are you bored??

Wow I was thinking the same thing thats like 3 posts in one day. Normally your lucky if you get a response to your post.

Noots the party is on. Sunday afternoon backyard barbeque on the bay are you gonna kayak across the bay again!!!!

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Actually Jonny...you can just borrow KostaP's kneepads. He has an extra pair.:laugh::tongue::laugh::tongue::laugh:

his might be a little worn out though!!! LOLOLOLOL

P.S. Stop being a COCKBLOCK!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICHIE!!!

MarcoMaxim

sorry dawg no kneepads here. although I saw the kevlar reinforced kneepads stitched into your pants last week and was wondering what they were.

And I am not the cockblock here. TRUST ME. You fuckin suck. hahahaaaaaa:D

I will Def Kayak there - why is there another way? I am telling you that Rich wont go - he wakes up at 3:00 in Pt Pleasant - Its all I can do to get him up b4 4:00. We think he has narcolepsy(spell check) maybe we will stay at my house in ortly Sat night and I can roll rich onto the Kayak and paddle him over

Originally posted by nootsy

I will Def Kayak there - why is there another way? I am telling you that Rich wont go - he wakes up at 3:00 in Pt Pleasant - Its all I can do to get him up b4 4:00. We think he has narcolepsy(spell check) maybe we will stay at my house in ortly Sat night and I can roll rich onto the Kayak and paddle him over

Cant wait till you get drunk so i can hear the same story 50 times in 45 minutes!!!!!

Wait is it against the law to kayak drunk?? How are you gonna get back across the bay??

Originally posted by kostaP

sorry dawg no kneepads here. although I saw the kevlar reinforced kneepads stitched into your pants last week and was wondering what they were.

And I am not the cockblock here. TRUST ME. You fuckin suck. hahahaaaaaa:D

LOL, Your to funny.

Your still the MAN!!!

I heard we both got cockteased..what the F*CK!!!!:mad:

Anyway..no biggie..would have been a GREAT STORY.

See you Saturday!!

MarcoMaxim

Originally posted by richrydell

rich rydell

I heard you spin on newyears.You were off the hook.