Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The verdict is in.

For those of you that remember my hit and run. Well she got off super light. It would've taken Jroo and me all fucking day of sitting in court to actually testify against her so I settled with the DA and her defense rep. 100 dollar fine. She got off so light. If it wouldn't have been for sitting in court the entire day I would've laid it down but she has already taken up way to much of my time and I am getting paid for the damages.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by therunner

For those of you that remember my hit and run. Well she got off super light. It would've taken Jroo and me all fucking day of sitting in court to actually testify against her so I settled with the DA and her defense rep. 100 dollar fine. She got off so light. If it wouldn't have been for sitting in court the entire day I would've laid it down but she has already taken up way to much of my time and I am getting paid for the damages.

yeah, and she's a penquin looking motherfucker too.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by jroo

yeah, and she's a penquin looking motherfucker too.

but she still had to pay the lawyer too!!! hahahhahaha, and we're sending a bill to the lawyer as well! for doing his job for him.