Clubplanet Nightlife Community

rte 22..... worst road ever????

Originally posted by erica127

are you sure it's mountainside?? one of my friends told me it was somerville to newark which would make sense cuz a lot of drag racing goes on past mountainside towards scotch plains

Mountainside is about 10 miles west of Newark. Somerville is 10 miles past that. But, you're right, there are sections of 22 I mistake for the Autobahn.

Nobody learns their lesson until they have a smashie of their own. :tongue:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Avoid 22 @ all costs Eddie!!! Especially that area....too many stores and people popping in and out!! People are clueless as to how to merge....turn off from the highway to a strip mall.

Originally posted by eddie3

i was on 22 today and some stupid ass thought it would be a good idea to just completely STOP in the middle lane..... there were no cars in front of him either!!!!

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Avoid 22 @ all costs Eddie!!! Especially that area....too many stores and people popping in and out!! People are clueless as to how to merge....turn off from the highway to a strip mall.

gilbert i wish i could! but unfortunately its the quickest way:(

I just moved up here last weekend and I work off of 22... that road blows:mad: :mad: ppl just cut you off out of nowhere... and those u turns are even BETTER!!!

that road was built in like 1920. cars were like half the size then

Originally posted by perns2002

I have lived off Route 22 for 20 years or something like that. But I think your talking about Union and that area blows big time.

BINGO!!! union area... i'm seconds from that lido diner

BINGO!!! union area... i'm seconds from that lido diner

YUP I feel bad for you - !

I used to work in Hillside and I think I went threw 4 tires and 2 rims from the people cutting me off. The middle lane is the best lane to ride in in that area, it is the easiest no one turns into you and cuts you off as easy. I don't know if they will ever correct the problem over there...............

YUP I feel bad for you - !

I used to work in Hillside and I think I went threw 4 tires and 2 rims from the people cutting me off. The middle lane is the best lane to ride in in that area, it is the easiest no one turns into you and cuts you off as easy. I don't know if they will ever correct the problem over there...............

i live near kean... so i'm only on that road for like 5-8 mins... but it sucks bad.... i'm gonna see if 509 will take me to Morris Ave from here.... i dont care if its longer and slower

You don't have to tkae 22 to get to morris ave. 509 will get you there...... I had the same problem ........

5-8 minutes is enough ............ it is barely 2 miles of road

rreally??? thanks.... but i have to watch my speed on that rd rite?

I used to go to Shooters all de time until the white candy overran most of the staff.

I would love to find out where a decent place to drink in the area. I can't keep drivin to the shore for a couple shots and a Presidente Margarita...or can I?

:spin: